If Donald Trump interferes with air travel I’m going to be pissed as hell.

Not sure whether to include this in the very long general Donald Trump pissed thread. However:

I have a bunch of important trips scheduled in the next few months. If he interferes with them with his cockamamie shutdown I’m going to be so angry. Not that I liked him before. But this is interfering with my life on a personal level.

Existing thread: Airports and the Government Shutdown:
https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=868460

You need to follow the evolving plot. Trump declared that he “would be proud to shut down the government” over his fucking wall.

Now that there’s backlash over it, it’s all the Democrats’ fault.

To be a Trumpster, one either has to have no memory (the best approach, since the blowhard contradicts himself in the space of even a few minutes) or else a brain so feeble that its cognitive capabilities pale compared to those of a head of lettuce.

He also said that Obama should be fired when he allowed the shutdown.

…and complained about Obama playing too much golf…

The existing thread doesn’t contain the vitriol I want to express.

I think Mr Eric Blair was prescient on this one:

Another principle which I feel applies is crimestop, which he defines as “The faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. In short … protective stupidity.”

Please, please, please, Tan the Conman, go play even one hole of golf before the shutdown is completed. Go now. Heck, take one day of vacation. I’d dearly love to see how your supporters parlay that into some semblance of decency and competency.

I’m the OP of that thread, which was overtaken by the sudden onset of a horrible cold which caused me to cancel the trip. At the same time the thread changed direction enough that it was closed.