I'm 61 today...

…and I feel every minute of it. I don’t know when true geezerhood is supposed to set in, but I’ve laid claim to it for a while now. It’s 5:55 a.m. right now, so I won’t actually be 61 for a few minutes, having first graced this world with my presence at about 6 a.m. Pacific Daylight time on October 5, 1942. Or was theyre Daylight Saving Time in 1942? I don’t remember. :wink: I haven’t been to bed yet. I may actually get some sleep soon. I hope…

Looks good on ya’. HB, but don’t have 'em light ALL the candles though!

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday, DG! Hope it’s a good one.

Happy Birthday, Geez!

I’m just 6 weeks behind ya. 61 arrives for me in late November.

Is it just me or does 60-something sound much older than 50-something?

You are not yet a Geezer. You should be imprisoned for impersonating one. Everybody knows Geezerhood starts at 65 and is official at 72. That’s when they make you go home and sit in a rocking chair even if you can run a triatholon and do calculus in your head.
So happy birthday, you sudo-geezer, you.

Happy birthday! You’re actually still making a fair amount of sense for someone so close to total senilty. :wink:

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Congrats!

I’ve still got a few years to go for 61, but expect many good years after that. Here’s hoping you have the same!

Happy Birthday from one of the kids around here!

Wishing you a good day, a good year and a good life.

Give this man his Golden Geezer™ award and spank him into oblivion!

Many happy returns, DesertGeezer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! TO YOU!!!

Golly 61 and negotiating the net… WOO HOO!

Happy Birthday DesertGeezer!

koee
(RainforestBat)

Happy Birthday DG!

Any plans for the big day?

Happy Birthday, DG, and many happy returns. :slight_smile:

Being as I am coming up on 49, I find that as I age what constitutes “old” keeps getting farther away.

So 61 isn’t “old”. Middle aged perhaps, but not OLD.

Happy birthday!!!

**Happy Happy Birthday ! **

Woo Hoo!

Happy birthday, DesertGeezer!

Any plans for the big day?

Happy Birthday!!

<tossing confetti with wild and reckless abandon>

Just out of curiosity, what’s the demarcation between old geezer and old fart? :smiley: