I'm a Genius!

I think that means Jadis failed. I got 161, which I think is BS. I don’t think I’m that smart. Or is the average person really that unsmart?

Well, I got a 145 in the test.

But in the test that mblackwell suggested, I got a 132 (with a 100% in logical reasoning!)

I got a 156…Whoopee.

I wonder about the one question in the test.

I scored a 160 btw. Stupid test.
John’s grandfather’s daughter could be John’s son’s sister.
this could technically be true. But I wonder if the answer they were looking for is false.

If John’s wife remarried his grandfather then her daugheter would indeed be John’s son’s sister. Frankly, any test that asks stupid questions like that is stupid. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

I remeber this IQ test. A bunch of people in my computers class were trying it out and they wern’t exactly the brightest characters in the world. They all seemed to score between 140 and 160. I managed a 165 or something… I don’t think I’m anywhere near that. I believe that IQ test is set up to give everyone a high score, unless you set out to purpously bomb it.

Well damn, with a 146 I feel pretty stupid then. I think I’ll go try those other sites that mblackwell and scratch1300 suggested, thanks guys.