I'm a horndog...

and I’m driving my wife nuts (no pun intended, and no she doesn’t have nuts).

Long story short, I was unemployed for nearly 8 months and got little or no response to the hundreds of resumes I sent out. I felt like, in a word, shit. Now I’ve not only got a job, but it’s a great one, and I feel like King Shit.

I’m also hornier than hell. Day or night, before work, after work, during work, I don’t care, I want it now. Friday, we did it twice in one day for the first time in ages. And I ummm…beat the bishop in between. Last night I made her dance naked with me on the back porch (visible from the road if the headlights hit right) and then we went right down on the concrete.

I think she’s getting tired of it, but I’m also pretty sure that when the travelling and stress of the job kick in, I’ll gear down a bit. No questions, no complaints; I just felt like saying that I’m constantly horny and I’m getting some often.

It’s amazing how much a job defines our masculinity sometimes. Now that you’re back to feeling like an Alpha-Male, it’s time to howl.

Congrats on the job and sex (not neccesarily in that order).

[Elvis]
You ain’t nothin’ but a horndog
Tryin’ to bury your bone
You ain’t nothin’ but a horndog
Tryin’ to bury your bone
Bend over, baby
Daddy’s gonna drive you home

[/Elvis]

:smiley:

AAAARRRRROOOOOOO!!!

If you think she’s getting tired of it, maybe you should consider her feelings. Nothing like being coerced into doing it when you really don’t want to turns a woman off more.

On the other hand, it’s good you got your mojo (and a job) back.

Moderation is everything!