I'm an Amazon bestselling author!

My urban fantasy ebook boxed set got accepted for a BookBub deal, and today was the day! I haven’t gotten much done today as I keep checking my numbers, but a couple hours ago the set peaked at #63 of all paid Kindle sales. I’m pretty stoked about that! I knew the BookBub promo would shoot it up, but I didn’t think it would get that high.

It’s already dropped to #70 and I suspect it’ll drop out of the top 100 fairly quickly, but darn it, I can now legitimately call myself an Amazon bestselling author (I was doing it before anyway, 'cuz I’ve hit pretty high in my subcategories before this). And that makes me happy. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

^^^ That. ^^^

Well done! :slight_smile:

Congratulations, and I just got it (them) for bedtime reading tonight. :slight_smile: Seriously, good on you for all your hard work. I look forward to reading in a few minutes.

:cool:

Well done! Enjoy every minute of success after so much hard work.

Wow, that’s amazing! What an advertisement for BookBub – I’ll have to try that soon!

You’re at #19 right now, by the way. :slight_smile:

I noticed that this morning! Surprised the heck out of me! I’m beating out J. K. Rowling and Stephen King, which is kind of overwhelming. It won’t last, I know, but I’m screenshotting like crazy and basking in it while it does. :slight_smile:

Cograts! Remember us little people when your famous.

Congrats! And I love the cover art, too. Very nice!

Dang, that’s impressive. So are you raking in millions of bucks or what?

I’ve published two things on Amazon since 2014 and have only sold four copies between them :frowning:

Ha, that would be nice, wouldn’t it? But no. :slight_smile: I’ve been selling steadily for the year since I released my first book, but it’s not enough to quit the day job yet. And BookBub requires you to deeply discount your book to be eligible for their deals.

Ya know, I was just about to post a thread asking for suggestions on what I should read next. Now I don’t have to. This looks fun.

Yay! Hope you enjoy it. :slight_smile:

Picked up a set just now. Looks like a good read.

99 cents for 4 books? I’m in.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I was still able to get the BookBub deal today! <psyched!> You won’t retire on 99 cent deals but I’m thrilled to read another talented Doper’s works. Thanks!