I'm fucking freaking

It happened again!

Brian just left like ten minutes ago,in his loudcar, and I was almost asleep, its after 11 here, anbd i thought i heard him at the door, but i am at the other end of the trailer from the door, and i was awake, and hadnt heard his car, so i dismissed it as on of the kids moving in bed, then this big bang at the back door, right next to my room!
I jumped up and yelled WHAT?
still thinking it might be brian, and there was NOBODY THERE!!!

I turned on all the lights, and looked out the windows, NOTHING! then I turned thenm all off, anfd looked again, and someone was backing out of a driveway in the street behind m9ine, and if they knew he just left then they must be watchging my place, and i think I am gonn loose it so someone post something fast because everyone else is sleeping and I am really scared.

Phone the Police!!!

I am me… accept it or not.

you could call and have the police do a drive by

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Kelli, are you sure it wasn’t a car backfiring? I hear that noise alot in my neighborhood, where the streets & houses are really super close together. My next door neighbors are so close I can see what they’re having for dinner. A backfire anywhere withing a five-block radius sounds like it’s in my living room, I swear. I’ll keep checking on you!

Afterthe car left I turned on the lights again and i could see the footprint in the grass outside the door.

Whoever did it is gone now, and the stupid p[olice are famously understaffed out here since the provincial took over the municipal and it would take them forever to get here.

I am so tired, and I am too scared to got back to bed.
and i am really mad and that makes me cry.
fuck.

I think I will just stay up wiyth you guys for a whyile.
I am going to the house where the car left tomorrow morning and i am telling them that the next time ythis happens the police will be at thier door, and I am calling the owner of the park and telling him what happened (both times)

you are better off having the police talk to the house hon, it will make a bigger impression. Understaffed or not they have to answer the call.

things.” --Edgar Degas

but you are welcome to stay up with us nightowls anyways =)

things.” --Edgar Degas

Kelli,

I know that had to scare you bad ! But like PCW said let the police talk to them. They may have been sleeping too, and had no idea someone was in their parking lot.

I always hate being afraid. With Lion working nights for the past 20 years more or less, I have spent lots of scary nights !

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

You are right, I’ll get the address in the am, and call the police from work.

I hate this.

I could call brian (now you know his name- “B” ) and get him to come back, but I dont know if he went straight home or not, and if I call, I’ll wake his mother (she’s like 70 years old ) and he probably isnt even home.

I could call my buddy jamie to come stay over, but I dont want the kids seeing yet another man staying over.

Just reread my op - nice typing.
I am a little calmer,thanks guys.

I would call the friend over anyway…
Take it easy, Kelli…call the cops…
Zette

Click here for some GOOD news for a change

Zettecity

Kelli,
In the op you said “again”, has this happened before ? (Yeah dumb question, I know )
Next time Brian comes over, when he starts to leave get him to go a little way down the street and walk back with a flash camera, ya never know.

Do you think it’s someone you know ? Be darn sure you make the police take a written report anytime something like this happens, if it keeps up and the person gets caught, the reports will help you get an order of protection.

We’re here if you need us. You might want to email someone you trust your P.D.'s phone number and your address just in case they return while you are on line !

Ayesha - Lioness

(Thomas A. Edison)

I’m gonna go with everyone else on this. Call the police. And your friend. It can’t hurt to have company there. You’ll feel better. I’m alone right now too, my musician hubby works nights. It can be damn scary. Call your friend.

So you never put lights around your house like we told you last time. Tsk tsk. You should have called the cops, gave them a description of the car or something.

Since your up, you can bake that batch of tollhouse cookies you owe me.

Kelli…
I thought some more and I really think you should call your friend…you should NOT have to spend the night worried about your safety.
Zette

Click here for some GOOD news for a change

Zettecity

I agree w/RB. Did you get a look at the car that was pulling out? Model? Color? 2 door or 4 door? And of course…plate?
Well, just thought to ask. The police will.
Is that footprint preserved?
Put a box over it before someone steps around it and messes it up.
If someone is watching your place you want them to see uniformed police there.

I calledthe police,they took alltyhe ifo down and will do some drive bys. just talking about it makes me shake like you wouldnt believe.

Keep an eye out for the cops. Make sure they do the drivebys like they say they will. I still recommend calling your other friend, too.

Add me to the call your friend list.

Ayesha - Lioness

(Thomas A. Edison)

Me too… Im sure any friend would be glad to come over and stay with you.

I am me… accept it or not.

[irony] I called…he’s not home.[/irony]

Oh and THEREALBUBBA,oh, i meant RonaldBarnhardt…when exactly areyou coming to New Brunswick?

Ayesha, yes the same thing happened back in late summer…but I wasnt sure if I really heard it or just dreamt it, now I have to assume I heard it the first time, because I was NOT sleeping this time.

I’ll be ok, I have read,and posted,and it all really helped alot.

In a while I will be really sleepy,and I will turn on some lights and maybe crash on the couch or something.

MAN!
this sure took the shine off my ‘afterglow’.

*Another problem…what am I gonna do about “B”? everytime he opens his mouth, it annoys me.sigh he’s a moron.
He hasnt done anything bad so just dumping him is tough. And I sense a genuine affection for me, (we had agreed to a purely physical relationshipin the beginning, and before he started talking, I was really getting fond of him.)

ACK! This was a bad idea all around. Now if I dump him, and he gets all sad or something, I might get grief from my friend (his neice), I doubt she would ,but stranger things have happened (tonight for example!)

I really need some sleep.