I'm going snokreling?

I’m going snorkeling ?. .

Make sure you get a properly fitting musk.

If you’re not sure, you’re probably just being waterboarded.

Should I wear a cup ?. .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MENS-ROUGH-PLAY-WATER-POLO-TEAM-PROTECTIVE-CUP-ADULT-SIZE-SLIPS-IN-SUIT-/112658893241

If I get stung on the penis by a stingray and that fact ends up in the news, the worst part of my day isn’t the getting stung part.

Ok ?. .

Great quote from the article:

Stingrays aren’t dangerous, but when they feel threatened they will use their venomous tail to protect themselves from a potential attack.

“Stingrays aren’t dangerous, but they may kill you if they need to.”

Sports turning us into girls ?. .

Hey, Josepsh. I want too know what’s up with your posts?

Moved to MPSIMS.

Ok t y thank you ?. .

Well okay, but my above post was a little bit pitty.

I’m going snokreling?

Hope you catch a nice, big Snokrel!

Charred Snokrel
Choose a mature but healthy Caribbean Snokrel. The front grabby bits should be a nice peach hue, but not bright red (that’s a sick “puppy”).
Filet and pat dry while heating your grill to at least 500º. Rub your 2 cm thick snokrel filets with a mixture of tarragon, ghost peppers, clove and rapeseed oil; let stand 3 minutes, then grill over high heat.

Give up when the outsides are charred beyond recognition and the innards are firm. You need the carbonization to overpower the natural flavor, which has been likened to “an antique life preserver, perhaps from the Titanic” (Mary Berry) or “me gran’s corset” (Graham Kerr).

A platter of Snorkrel should be served with a charcuterie board featuring cheese whiz, slim jims, and circus peanuts. And plenty of semi-dry white wine. We recommend Prairie Fumé, at least two litres for each guest.

Snorkeling - Wikipedia just saying ?. .

Not too be confused with snorking, which is catching Snorks.

Snorkeling in Miami | Greater Miami & Miami Beach I’m going snorkeling in Miami beach ?. .

I think I’m becoming newly dyslexic.