I'm In A Really Good Mood

There are probably reasons for this, but I don’t have the foggiest clue what they are, and I’m beyond caring. I’m just… in a really good mood. And of course, as we all know, the first thing one does when one is in a really good mood is SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD. So here you all go - a little piece of Good Mood for you to treasure! :smiley:

In fact, I’m in such a good mood, I made this flash animation and accompanying picture yesterday. A sort of literal sign of “insanely joyous”. Enjoy. I think I’ll go make another one now. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[sub](If there’s a post more mundane and pointless than this, I have yet to encounter it.)[/sub]

Knock it off. You’re skewing the average. :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh?

Well, mostly what we do around here is whine and complain about the stuff of life that goes horribly wrong.

Good news (including puppies and kittens), screws with the average.

Well, screw the average. I wanna spread the joy! throws confetti at you

I dreamed about Keanu Reeves Sunday night. I was also in a pretty good mood yesterday. :smiley:

Sorry, QuickSilver.

Great. And who’s going to clean up this mess now?!

vanishes the confetti OK, no more confetti for the party pooper. Go hang out in the Pit with the other bitter people. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or you can stay here and be Joyous! [sub]Oh dear. I’m so happy I’m capitalising random words. :eek: [/sub]

Pythian Habenero how’s that new medication workin’ out? :smiley:

Very well, thank you. I’m playing Gold Miner and reminiscing. Soon, creative inspiration will strike, and I’ll make a Flash animation of a happy happy critter dancing to funky music. Flashing lights may be involved.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hmmm… can’t decide if the dosage needs increasing or decreasing.

Hey, if there’s a substance that can make me feel this crazed all the time, please by all means increase the dose! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: