Spats, if you need letters of recommendation, you can always point cute girl over here and introduce her to your imaginary friends (phrase shamelessly stolen from Shirley Ujest). We could tell her all about you. Heck, she could read it herself. (You wanted helpful suggestions, right?
)
Sounds like you need to have a serious conversation with your body, Dots. Glad you were at school today. (And sorry about the baseball. Be glad you’re not here where there’s Buckeye Football everywhere. It’s pretty much a religion. I’m unable to take sports seriously, so I fit right in…not exactly.)
Sorry about your Mets, rosie. I don’t watch baseball much at all any more, but I was happy to see the Tigers are in the Series.
Your work story sounds familiar, FCM. Good luck with the presentation re-work.
Glad you’re taking Nikita to the vet, taxi. I was going to say something similar to what MBG said (except I’ve never really had a cat of my own). Let us know how it went.
Hope you continue to feel better, Mama T.
Yay! swampy’s back! Glad you made it in safely, even if you had to spend more time in Etlanner than planned.
I’ve seen non-airport pieces of Etlanner, Nava, so I’m pretty sure it really does exist. (Even flew over it on a pretty day in a really small plane. There appeared to be city.)
Didn’t do what I’d planned all day at work, but got some long-overdue stuff done, which felt good. That means I have to do something over the weekend, but it shouldn’t be too bad.
But first I have to deal with pumpkins. I’ve bathed 5 of them and now I need to paint them. Exciting way to spend an evening, huh?
I’m heading to Panera while the pumpkins dry. I have a coupon for a free pizza thingy.
Back after a while.
GT