I'm not pregnant.

The second round of IVF has failed.

The first round was successful, but only temporarily; I miscarried at 10 weeks.

We have 3 frozen embryos from each of the rounds, but I’m not sure we can afford the thawing-plus-medicine cost at this point. We’ve spent our downpayment-on-house money, cashed out Husband’s 401k, and borrowed to get to where we are now.

I’m not really sad, yet - alternating between numbness and cursing fate. I’ve known all along that this was a crapshoot, and so I’m not surprised that it came up snake eyes.

Fuck.

I’m so sorry. hugs

I’m sorry, Maggie.

{{{{{Maggie}}}}}

I’m sorry, too.

I’m so sorry.

I’m so sorry.

As for costs, especially medication, there are lots of people that donate their unused medication (check at your clinic), or sell it for a greatly reduced cost. PM me if you want the website for people who are selling stuff.

I’m sorry, Maggie. Take care of yourself.

By the way, I recommend against getting this sort of news at work, especially if you haven’t told your boss what you’ve been doing.

I would very much like to be elsewhere right now, but can’t leave for another 3 1/2 hours.

I’m so sorry Maggie. I hope you get to feeling better soon. {{{HUGS}}}

Try.
Hope.
Fail.
Cry.
Be numb.
Try.
Hope.
Fail.
Cry.
Be numb.
Try.
Hope.
Fail.
Cry.
Be numb.

I’m with you. I’m sorry.

I’m so sorry. Hang in there.

Aaaaaahhhhhh it’s never fun when you tryhopefailcrybenumb. That was pretty eloquent, wonderlust. Take care of yourself and each other, Ocelot.

Well fuck. I was holding it together pretty well, then fucking Frank Sinatra comes up on the ipod.

We’re drinking my friend
To the end of a brief episode
Make it one for my baby
And one more for the road…

And I’m bawling at my desk. 40 minutes. 40 minutes.

So sorry. I’ve been there, and to say that it sucks is a vast understatement.

Sorry guys. Don’t mean to use y’all as an LJ, just not really anyone else I can talk to right now.

You don’t have to apologize, Maggie. We’re glad to lend an ear.

It’s okay, that’s what we are here for.

hugs

Don’t ever say that! I really am so sorry.

I’m sorry too. ~hugs~

I’m sorry.