I'm not so shellshocked that I can't be horny

Thank goodness she’s back!

you know, the condensed is a LOT better than the powdered…

oh yes…

get a “Sam’s club” membership! they sell it in twenty gallon jugs there…

guess what i’m drinking now…

ooh! i just though of one better…

forget “Fuck Gas”, get “Fuck Plasma!”

pure fuck from the very heart of a star!

and beyond “Fuck Plasma”…

try new “strangelet fuck” and “fuck exotic matter”!

it’s pure fuck that warps the very fabric of reality!

Oh, yay. I just free-associated from Jarbabyj horny to the Monkees to the Banana Splits. Thanks eversomuch.

Woohoo! She’s back! Welcome back, jarbabyj. And happy birthday!

Jeez, ya know, you missed the whole newzucanuze business. I have no proof, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if that guy was a guy I work with. Sounds a lot like him. Check out the threads! Really! You’ll laugh till you puke!

Um…

Wait. Maybe that’s not such a good thing. Err…

Distraction, gotta come up with a distraction…

Music please!

Da-da da-da da dum!

:breaks into a tap-dance, then is yanked offstage by a vaudeville-era hook:

What’s the chemical symbol for Fuck? If there’s Liquid Fuck, we can assume there is Solid Fuck and Gaseous Fuck, so it must be a chemical substance. I’ll assume it’s an element.

Is F taken? I don’t think so. So it could be F or Fu or possibly Fk or we could go with Sx.

Sorry, RickJay, F is Fluorine. It’s gonna have to be Fu or Fk.

Liquid Fuck would be a great name for a lube, as long as you didn’t have to heat it up to use it. Much better than Probe or AstroGlide. AstroGlide reminds me of the Jetsons.

Glad to see you back, jar.

Wait a minute. Isn’t Astro the name of the dog on the Jetsons? Eww…

Yeppers, that’s why it triggered the association.

Ok, who’s gonna start a thread on “Cartoon Animals You’d Most Like to Boink” ?

Well, I imagine that nothing is going to wipe the smile off her face for a few days now. I just hope that Spiritus found it in his heart to pull a few punches in the SDMB league.

After something bad happens, there’s nothing like sweaty, life-affirming, down-and-dirty fucking to remind you that you are alive and that life is good. Glad to see you are back in the saddle.

Oh, and happy birthday! Offer of lunch or a drink somewhere around Chicago Ave still stands for this week.

Well holy shnikeys! What a fun welcome back that was!

I see another Till lover on the boards…I certainly hope our devotions won’t lead to a corn oil wrestling match. OR DON’T I?

I’m very sad to have missed good quality trolling in my absence…I hope to insult some more people soon.
Mags, drinks all around! I went to the Bears game, told everyone in the stands that I was Brian Urlacher’s lover…

went to a Hawks preseason game to see Doug Weight, only to discover he didn’t play…

bought new boots

saw the new rammstein video on AMERICAN MTV…you can’t beat it…it was a good vacation.

And Chris Fowler for 90 minutes on Saturday. Whew…I’d like to pull a nice crackback on him.

jarbaby

All I can say is this: If it comes down to this, I want tickets. Will you all be in bikinis to start (::drooling at the image of jarbabyj in a bikini::)?

Fuck is one of the rare earth metals, which means that its melting point is fairly high. Ergo, Liquid Fuck is indeed HOT.
Fortunately, it can be smelted just as easily as iron, creating Steel Fuck, known for its endurance. Several Bronze Age civilizations made swords of Steel Fuck, and such weapons were renowned through the ancient world for their ramrod straightness and their almost sentient willingness to penetrate steamy, sweaty flesh in the heat of close combat.
Gaseous Fuck exists only at very high temperatures, and scientists are still debating whether or not there is such an elemental state, or if Liquid Fuck sublimates directly into Plasma Fuck. There seems to be little difference in its effect on the human nervous system - accidental exposures approaching the toxicity levels have resulted in extreme lethargy, an enhanced state of euphoria, and an irrational desire to inhale the smoke of cured plant leaves.

Oh, and jarbabyj… this link is for you. If it doesn’t make any sense, skip backwards until a woman named Jolene shows up.

Steel Fuck…good for welding.

Till Lindemann is hotter than soldered steel fuck.

Chris Fowler is just hot liquid fuck.

Ha! Perfect.

jarbaby