In what percentage of your days:

1. 14%. I use e-mail for nearly everything. This past week was a real exception.

2. 28%.

3. 0%, though I don’t often watch broadcast TV.

4. 100%. If I want music, I play a CD.

5. N/A. I don’t own one.

6. 14%. There’s always junk.

In what percentage of your days:

1. does the phone not ring at all? Close to 0% unless I turn it off

2. do you shop for groceries? Three days a week

3. does the TV stay off all day? Only on Saturday

4. do you not listen to the radio? Zero

5. does your vehicle not leave your property? **N/A, but I rarely stay inside all day. **

6. does the mailbox remain empty? ** 3 - 4 **

1. 5%, but 99% of that are text messages
  2. 80%. All of my shopping is fresh produce, and it doesn’t keep well
  3. 100% I have no TV
  4. 10% The radio is my best friend
  5. 100% I have no vehicle
  6. 100% I have no mailbox

[ul]
[li]1) does the phone not ring at all? 25%[/li][li]2) do you shop for groceries? 15%[/li][li]3) does the TV stay off all day? 10%[/li][li]4) do you not listen to the radio? 98% (I usually listen to music from other sources)[/li][li]5) does your vehicle not leave your property? <1%[/li][li]6) does the mailbox remain empty? 20%[/li][/ul]

1) does the phone not ring at all? 0%. No way would a day go by without someone in my wife’s family calling to chat.
2) do you shop for groceries? 33%. I might only to a big grocery shopping once a week or so, but I’ll find myself picking up milk/bread/eggs and such a couple times a week.
3) does the TV stay off all day? 0%. Jeopardy over breakfast, and we always watch a little TV before bed.
4) do you not listen to the radio? Maybe 5%. I only listen to the radio in the car, but I always listen to the radio in the car. It would have to be a day in which I don’t go anywhere, which is maybe once every three weeks or so.
5) does your vehicle not leave your property? See #4.
6) does the mailbox remain empty? 14%. If it isn’t Sunday, then we’re getting something in the mail.

1. about 60%, but 99% of days it does not ring with a real phone call (meaning someone other than a telemarketing machine)
  2. about 7%
  3. 0% when Purgatory Man is home. If he is out of town, 90%
  4. 100%
  5. 99.5%
  6. 0%, not counting holidays/Sundays. I’m a catalog addict.

**1) does the phone not ring at all?**I get about 3 calls a month - about 36 calls a year. So 90%.
**2) do you shop for groceries?**I shop about once every two weeks. So about 7%.
**3) does the TV stay off all day?**71%.
**4) do you not listen to the radio?**I started to say almost never, but then I realized that I listen every time I’m in the car. So it is close to 80%.
**5) does your vehicle not leave your property?**20%
**6) does the mailbox remain empty?**3%

1) does the phone not ring at all?
Less than 1%. My work involves near-constant conference calls Mon-Fri, mother calls every Sunday like clockwork, and I’ll usually get one or two telemarketer calls on Saturday mornings (which I ignore… but the phone still rings).
2) do you shop for groceries?
Twice a week, usually. So I guess that’s 28%.
3) does the TV stay off all day?
About two or three days a week. So let’s round it out and say 35%.
4) do you not listen to the radio?
Same as TV. I’ll usually turn on the radio to listen to traffic updates, and I use a clock-radio to wake up in the morning.
5) does your vehicle not leave your property?
Vehicle? Wazzat? (100%… I don’t have one)
6) does the mailbox remain empty?
0%, not counting weekends and holidays (where there’s no mail delivery).
The previous owners of the house defaulted on a hell of a lot of debts, so we average 2 collection letters per day. Once you add in the mail that’s actually intended for us, there’s something in the box every day.

1. At home the phone may ring 2/7 days. We’re not much for phone convos.
  2. Probably 1/7
  3. Ha! As if. I’m married to a man who thinks if he’s awake and at home, the tv is on.
  4. 7/7 (I turn it on at home for the bird when I leave the house.)
  5. 1-2/7
  6. Snail-mail mailbox? No mail on Sundays… Email inbox? Never.
  1. 50%
  2. 14%
  3. 2% Hell, I don’t stay asleep without it on, and my wife stays home watching the same !@#$%^& Elmo video over and over with the little one, so it’s on almost constantly unless the power is out or my wife goes somewhere. At least the switch will never wear out.
  4. 10% I only listen in the car, so a little less than a day a week.
  5. 10% my car (see #4), 80% my wife’s car (see #3), and 100% my truck (not even close to street legal, unregistered, uninspectable, only used for moving firewood/sand/etc.
  6. 1% of actual distribution days (estimate, as it’s a PO Box)
  1. does the phone not ring at all?

Home phone - 65%
Work phone - 0%
Cell phone - 50%

1. do you shop for groceries?

50%

1. does the TV stay off all day?

0%

1. do you not listen to the radio?

When I’m off work (and don’t drive much) - 50%
When I work - 0%
If you count listening to Howard Stern via Sirius internet radio - 0% overall

1. does your vehicle not leave your property?

Apartment dweller, but I don’t drive about 15% of days.

1. does the mailbox remain empty?

33%

Joe

1. does the phone not ring at all? 0% As Doyel Hargrave would say, "I’m not saying it’s right, but it’s the damn truth."

2. do you shop for groceries? For me personally, it is <10% Mrs. Jammer has signed up for most of the grocery duty, but I do go occasionally.

3. does the TV stay off all day? 0% Not gonna happen, if we are at home

4. do you not listen to the radio? 10% I usually listen when on the road, unless I’m in an iPod mood.

5. does your vehicle not leave your property? <1% Between work and family obligations, we are keeping the oil cartel very happy.

6. does the mailbox remain empty? 14% Only because the mail doesn’t run on Sunday. :slight_smile:

Jammer

1. 0%. My mum gets calls from her business, and my brother gets calls from his girlfriend and other friends, and I get calls from… telemarketers. :mad:

2. Only happens once a week, give or take (unless we’re running low on milk or bread or sacrificial virgins or whatnot).

3. 0%.

4. Hmmmm. Driving somewhere: 0%. At home: 80% (unless you count the alarm clock going off).

5. 0% (my dad is always stopping by, etc.)

6. 0%–even if it’s junk mail.

1. home=85/work=0
  2. 75
  3. yearly=20
  4. 42
  5. 35
  6. 4
  1. 0%. Though the phone calls are never for me.
  2. Once a week. I stock up on Half and Half, coffee and cookies.
  3. Ever since Tivo and Hulu.com all my TV is routed to my computer.
  4. Not listen? I don’t listen about two days of the week. The days I don’t drive to work.
  5. Same as above.
  6. Mailbox is always full. Though the mail is almost never for me.
  1. does the phone not ring at all? While I’m home, it might ring once every few days, and almost never for me. 66%
  2. do you shop for groceries? For a real shop and not a few things from the convenience store, maybe twice a month, so 6%
  3. does the TV stay off all day? Only if I’m not home, so virtually 0%.
  4. do you not listen to the radio? I just got a new car with a CD changer, so there went the formerly-ever-present car radio. I turn on the Sleep setting on my clock radio at night at an almost inaudible volume at night but I’m not sure that counts. So, 90%.
  5. does your vehicle not leave your property? every other Saturday probably, so ~8%
  6. does the mailbox remain empty? Heh. I have a PO box I check once or twice a week so it usually has something in it. But I’d have to guess, leaving out generic flyers, 60% of the time.