In "Young Frankenstein", would you take Madeline Kahn or Teri Garr

Me? I’d take Madeline Kahn.

Marty Feldman.

Watta man!

Cloris Leachman?

Taffeta, darling…

Neigh!

I can’t decide; does that mean I get 'em both?

Teri Garr. Without a doubt (and the deleted scenes on the DVD make me think that even more!)

Which one was the blonde?

You take the blonde, I’ll take the one in the turban…

Actually, I liked the blonde better. That is one of my favourite movies though. If I really had to choose, I’d take Gene Wilder. He’s hot. Or he was, before he got old. :frowning:

Jin’s hot for Willy Wonka!
That’s pretty cool.

They deleted scenes on DVD?! Horrors!! Terri Garr definitely.
“roll, roll, roll in ze hay…”

A “me too” . My daughter and I were at Blockbuster last night, and she kindly pointed out the huge picture of Mel Gibson, saying “oohh, he’s hot”. I concurred, and mentioned that the guy next to him was quite the thing as well. “Willy Wonka?!” “You think Willy Wonka is hot?” “Well, yeah” I said. “In that movie anyway, and in Blazing Saddles and in Young Frankenstein he was hot.”

There are definate degrees of hotness. Gene Kelly, for instance, can be quite the hottie, Brad Pitt is, of course, a hottie. Sir Lawrence Oliver was hot only as Heathcliff, Sean Connery was a hottie, but now he is just sexy. I must blush and say that I was rudely awoken fron a beautiful dream the other night, in which I was boinking James Gandolfino. :eek:

(I awoke with a smile, however!)

Frau Blucher!

Neigh!!!

I’ve favored brunettes since I was 18, but even so, put me down in the “Roll in ze hay mit Teri Garr” queue.

I have been a fan of Ms. Garr for several decades. And, judging by the tone of her last restraining order, she is starting to appreciate me…

Teri Garr (the blonde one) is so sexy in Young Frankenstein. Another movie where she’s extremely sexy is One From The Heart. She gets to be sexy AND show off her dancing skills.

I was saddened to hear that she’s been suffering from Multiple Sclerosis for the last 20 years.

MMMMMadeline

Garr, all the way. A real cutie.

Plus I’m a sucker for an accent.

I’d end up holding the bags.