Interesting little...musical...Flash...thing.

Similar to the OP is this seasonal thingie: http://www.yaeli.plus.com/newsite/htmls/singing.html

Extra credit: get them to sing the song in a round. :slight_smile:

Oh WOW! I just learned a lot! I always liked that bizarre video, but I thought it really was Swedish–I figured it was a silly nonsense song by some Middle-Eastern guy living in Sweden. I could read and understand the words, but it never occurred to me that it was a real Arabic song that just happened to sound a lot like Swedish! I’m blown away. Wow.

So is there a translation of the actual Arabic words to English? Is it a love song or something?

This one has been around for ever, but it’s still fun to watch:
Yatta

And I stumbled across this one yesterday - it looks like it might be actually quite a big phenomemon, just one that hasn’t ever come to my attention before:
Algorithm march (Watch it past halfway)

If at all possible, that makes more sense than the original

Incredible machines!

Well, that’s kinda comparing absolutes, isn’t it?

Awww. :slight_smile:

That’s official then. Japan is both the cutest and the weirdest country in the world.

In that frame of mind, then, I present… Loituma techno!

And Chocolate Niblet Beans, just for the heck of it.

Leekspin!

psst! Sunspace beat you to it!

Does Techno Viking count? (if you haven’t seen this before, wait for the bearded muscle man to dance)

Yes. Yes, they are. And that link frightened me. (The nekkid guys with the weird song.)

Whence came the next Crazy Frog-style meme: Holly Dolly Song

Another Loituma techno song.

The Holly Dolly song is great! bookmarked

WTF is up with all the spinning leeks??? I found at least 30 vidoes with that same theme. And that song is now an earworm

More!

Llama Song

Classic Ok Go (for those under rocks)

Ok Go on Treadmills (the superior display of skill)

Mentos in soda

Viking Kittens

Weeeeeeeeeee! (Gonads and strife)

Ask a Ninja: Minjas

Words are dying

Shoes (warning, swear words) and the follow-up, Let me borrow that top (yet more swear words)

Here’s the original, if you didn’t find it already. The Details section on youtube has the lyrics in Finnish and English.

Loituma Girl, about the original flash that started it all. (Original flash video here)

/me likey!

And then there’s the Loituma compilation.

can’t stop listening

Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me. Fun little cartoon video of the song.

I have not the faintest idea what you are talking about.

The Bananaphone!

A true “Flash” Video

More musical tesla coil

Sorry about the Reichroll - I couldn’t help myself

Gelding=Castrati, I do believe.

The Boobah site is like crack to me. It has pretty much everything that all the other links have. Lots of fart noises, too. I never really understood that part.