Interesting little...musical...Flash...thing.

This pretty much defies categorization.

http://svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swf

I’m scared.

That was way more fun than it should have been.

Pretty! Though not as euphonous as this perhaps-drug-inspired ditty.

Ah, the singing horses. Part of my daughter’s music homework from school included the instruction to go and play with it. I confess, it’s one of the things I had in mind when I made The Mouse Organ

Nice. Reminds me of Mary Midnight’s Cat Organ.

I do not think that link means what you think it means.

Reminds me of Monty Python somehow…

I don’t understand what you think I don’t understand. I linked to an academic article that, among other topics related to gender, describes Christopher Smart’s performances in drag as Mary Midnight, in which role s/he purported, among other things, to have invented a “cat-organ,” “a harpsichord fashioned from live felines.” If, however, you’re making a pun about cats and organs, go right ahead, but that was not my intention.

I think I see the problem. Everyone else was linking to cute little musical numbers, and you linked to an academic article.

Oh! No, no, I misunderstood completely. A friend once sent me a link similar to the mouse one upthread, but with cats mewling instead of mice. I clicked on it expecting the same link.

Why I didn’t see the connection when I perused the article, I don’t know. :smack:

I’m off to reread now.

Well, but I also posted a cute little musical thing upthread. Can’t a girl cite her sources even if we’re not in GQ? Do you want more badgers? Is that all I mean to you? Is this about the god damned badgers??

True inexplicability!

Hatten är din

Now you took all the fun out of it.

Okay, this should put the fun back in. Or this.

…beyond strange.

I think it’s pretty clear which of the OP’s horses are geldings. :rolleyes:

:smiley: (I knew about the flash video, but it’s ever so much fun to show it to people without any explaination first.)

I love this bit from the article

(bolding mine)