Introducing Max2K

Thank you for purchasing Max2K. We know you will be happy with this product.

Almost 2 years in the making, Max2K contains all the features you demand in a poster. The product comes complete with 2 years of legal education and a bachelor’s degree in philosophy. Max2K will upgrade automatically next year when MaxJD is released, at no cost to you.

Max2K also includes a wealth of information on many topics, including firearms, religion, and cinema. However, Max2K refuses to be pigeonholed, and may enter other threads seemingly at random. This is part of Max2K’s normal dynamic learning process, and nothing to be alarmed about.

Max2K will employ its built-in humor function as often as possible; however, we cannot guarantee that the results will always be 100% satisfactory. We are constantly adding to and improving these functions.

Keep Max2K lightly oiled and in a cool, dry place. Do not expose Max2K to direct sunlight for prolonged periods. While using Max2K, some cognitive dissonance is normal. Turn Max2K off when not in use. Max2K was designed as a maintenance-free product, and should give you years of reliable service.

Thank you once again for your purchase. Enjoy your product.

(happy 2000 to me, happy 2000 to me…)

And just how do I apply said oil? :wink:

And do I gently buff with a lint-free cloth to keep you dust-free and shiny?

BTW… happy 2000!

Hey! My Max2K got confiscated at the airport! No one told me you couldn’t have luggage that vibrat…never mind.

[sub]Happy 2k, Maxie. I know you just did this because you are a bandwidth-complainer rebel.[/sub]

Happy 2000 Maximus!!

Rose :slight_smile:

Max2k???

Mine just broke.

But what I want to know is, will it screen out all stupid posts for me?

Besides, I’d rather just pounce on it’s back and nuzzle it’s neck.

And never, Ever, Feed after midnight…
[sub]Happy 2k[/sub]

Max2K’s bottles should be 12oz. and served very cold. Although Max2K should be kept lightly oiled and in a cool dry place, Max2K’s Pleasure attachment should be kept wet, and in a warm, wet place.

Ummmmm … I’d like to apply for that oiling job, if I may :wink:

Where do I go for a refund?:slight_smile:

Happy 2K Max Torque

Hey, at least this was an original version of a post count party.

Congrats, Max. Here’s to another 2K of your completely useless posts. :wink:

Happy 2k, Maxie!! Wanna have an anniversary…ummmm…you know?? <winkwink> :smiley:

Good for you. :smiley:

Do not mock Max2K. The ingredients of Max2K include a strange glowing substance that presumably fell to earth from outer space.

AWWWWW, wittle Maxie Pad is aww gwown up now.

Happy 2000th post!

Any place with DRY is by definition, cool.

Congratulations again! I enjoy your posts! :slight_smile:

Warning, Max2K may explode if prodded with pointy things, or pointless things.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :wink:

Happy 2K, Max! :smooch: :slight_smile: