iPod Mini vs. Photo iPod

Ok I apologize in advance if this sounds like an obvious question - but I have a dilemma - and any advice is welcome. I have a 6 GB iPod mini and really like it, although I’m quickly running out of room. I like the size and weight of it and the ease of use. Then I won a 60 GB ipod photo and now have two. Clearly the photo ipod has many features that the mini does not have, but I hear that it is bulky and has many flaws - my question is - does anyone have one who can tell me about it and recommend whether I should sell it or keep it? Lost in ipod land!

“Bulky”? For an iPod? :eek:

Keep the Photo. The size difference between it and the Mini is no big deal, IMO, and the extra features (and the fact that you won it) makes it all the sweeter.

If you really want to toss it, I’ll take it off your hands. :wink:

Thanks for responding - I was stressing. So I have decided to keep it and give the mini away as a gift. But now I have a new problem! 1) the screen scratches easily - have already scratched it - must get myself to the apple store asap to get a cover! 2) my itunes library won’t recognize it. SO irritating. Still working on that. But I think I’ll like it. :cool:

If you don’t like rjung’s pasts post, I’ll take it. :slight_smile:

Oh, wait, I generally agree with him. That means if you don’t like him, you won’t like me. :frowning:

I like you both fine - but I decided to keep the photo ipod and it rules!!! Still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles and also trying to fill the damn thing which is a fun challenge. Now I also gotta figure out what a podcast is…