Irrational Crushes on Celebrities

Dammit, it’s so hard to admit this! So embarrassing and I know I’m gonna get a ration of shit about it. Oh well.

My first erotic dream was about Sting. (In another thread I said it was Prince, but he was actually second.) I was sixteen and in 10th grade. I dreamed that he showed up in the hallway at school, ripped my clothes off and did me right (and right there) in front of everyone. Wonderful dream. Amazing. Getting excited just thinking about it.

Anyway, it’s fourteen years later and I still have recurring dreams about him and get butterflies when he’s on TV. I realize it’s irrational, if I ever met him he’d probably horribly disappoint me, but my GOD he is sexy.

There, I said it.

Am I the only non-teenager with a crush like this? (Someone lie to me, please!)

Most common question I ask: “What?”
Most common question I get: “Are you really hearing impaired?”

Oh no,youre not the only one. I only had one “erotic” dream about a celebrity.I dreamed I was having sex with Madonna.No,I am not attracted to her at all,it must have been something I ate before bed.Sure,ya can find any famous guy attractive no matter how old you are. Personally,I dig Jimmy Fallon from snl.I have a thing for comedians(not many are attractive,tho).

Not to the point of dreams, but there are certainly some butterflies there when I see some celebrities:

• Tori Amos (actually, just HEARING her will suffice - her version of Smells like Teen Spirit just sends shivers down my spine);
  • Cameron Diaz;
  • Niki Taylor (the model).

Unlike the rest of all men worldwide, Julia Roberts and Demi Moore are just plain ugly to me.

Weird huh :wink:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Oooooooh, I love Sting too! I figured I would have flunked English class had he been my teacher. I would have been too busy drooling over him.

Sex is nobody’s business except the three people involved.

Speaking of weird dreams…I rarely have celebrities make appearances in my dreams. So why Jon Bon Jovi ( with abs like Mark Wahlberg) decided to become my stud boy in a dream recently I have no idea. I don’t even like him.

There’s a quote in some book I have that I can’t find right now…Sting, apparently, was talking about sex, and said something like “The purpose of sex is for the woman to have several orgasms and the man to have none.” I think it was in 776 Stupidest Things Ever Said, but all I can remember thinking is “well, that doesn’t sound all THAT stupid…”

Drain, I agree. Definitely NOT stupid and just what a girl wants to hear.

::screaming thigh sweats ensuing::

I’m there with you on the Sting thing. I was watching a biography of him yesterday on VH1, and all I could think of was “is he the best looking man in the world or what?”

I sort of envy you for your dream about him… boyoboy, would I love that to happen, even if it was only in a dream.

I once had a rather vivid and sexy dream about Nic Cage, and now every time I see him on t.v., I can’t help but feel some lust. Of course, he’s probably a pompous jackass in real life.

BTW, on SNL 25th anniversary show, they had Sting up on stage introducing somebody, and they were making fun of his “eight hour orgasms”. I read an interview that he did where he claims that he can make a woman orgasm for hours on end.

not that there is anything wrong with that

Shadowfox
“I had plastic surgery last week. I cut up my credit cards.”

• Henny Youngman

I like Melanie C, Sporty Spice.

:slight_smile:

With muscles like that… ayiyiyiyiyi!

Oh yeah, and I like Gabrielle from Xena (Renee O’Connor)

sigh

David Bowie. More dreams than I can count.

“I think it would be a great idea” Mohandas Ghandi’s answer when asked what he thought of Western civilization

Renee O’ Conner is so cute; I like her new haircut too :slight_smile:

Minnie Driver is someone that just really gets to me…that accent, those eyes, that body…Grrr.

Catherine Zeta Jones was the only thing good about The Haunting.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Kate Winslet. I believe I’ve mentioned her before. Also, Neve Campbell (even though I hate Party of Five). I went to see Wild Things, and it was worth the price of admission just to see her making out with the other girl, whose name I don’t remember because my attention was elsewhere. I’ve never had an erotic dream involving either of them, though. Or any other celebrity, for that matter. And just to dispel yet another stereotype, Lucy Lawless is very good-looking, but I just can’t picture myself in bed with her.

I thought these were supposed to be irrational celebrity crushes! What’s so irrational about having a crush on Sting? Handsome, intelligent, good abs, articulate, socially conscious, not to mention that good accent, and the fact that he can bend his body in really wild ways. Mmm mmm.

My most…ahem…IRRATIONAL crush would be Steve Perry, formerly of Journey. He is pudgy, has an aquiline nose, and needs a complete wardrobe makeover. Not to mention a career boost at the moment. But he can belt out a tune, baby. Regardless, he does it…or rather DID it for me.

David Bowie (because of Labriynth) and Sting were my first two crushes. I still got it really bad for Bowie, but not so much for Sting, although he is damned hot. In middle school, when I was trying to be a cultural reject and badass, I was completely in love with Johnny Rotten.

Well all of my sex dreams are about people I know, so I don’t really have anything to add!

But Can’t Hear Ya-Could you tell us more of your dreams?
The one you did tell us about got me hot!

PunditMeLub, my Sting crush is irrational, because I fantasize that I will meet him, he’ll fall madly in love with me and take me to places in the sexual spectrum I’ve never been.

So… Will I ever meet Sting? Probably not. Is there any way that Sting would ever have me? No. How do I know this? Because he could have anyone he wants and he chooses to remain monogamous.

::whine::

Frankie, you’re so bad… Maybe I’ll relate one tomorrow. Between this thread and the athletic uniforms thread I’ve been hot ‘n’ bothered all day long.

My irrational crush is Tommy Lee Jones. I fantasize we will get trapped together in some disaster and fall madly in love.

A few years ago, I was editing in Chicago and had some interesting authors. One lady was telling me about staying in some swanky hotel. Apparently she visited the gym area, where she beheld “A young man practicing yoga just perfectly.” She went over to compliment him on his moves. At this point in the story, she looks up and asks, “Have you ever heard of someone named ‘Sting’?”

Pant, pant.

That story makes me so jealous I could scream.

See? Irrational.

I’ve always like to think that I could meet any famous person and act like a normal human being. But not Mark Wahlberg or Michael Dorn. I don’t know what it is about them. I would melt into a little babbling gooey idiot.

My irrational crush isn’t exactly Michael Dorn, but Worf. I love him. The only being I would ever leave my boyfriend for is a Klingon. Oddly enough, I didn’t mind him being with Jadzia, but I was irrationally jealous of Ezri. That little tramp! How dare she move in on my Klingon! Grrrr! Um…what were we talking about? Oh, yeah…

There was also a local radio DJ where I live. Cory. I love him. I’d never even seen him, but I was just so smitten with his voice and personality. I could never even bring myself to call and request a song, I would get so flustered over him. Then he moved across the country for a radio job :frowning: And his new radio station doesn’t have an online feed.

sigh