Is anyone else drunk right now?

I made two posts to the Houston or Bust thread a little past 2:00 AM this morning that meet this thread’s criterion. They don’t really look so abd too mee.

I’ve posted drunk before (not now though). But what’s more fun is playing Quake drunk.

slower reaction time, less accurate judgement, and general incoherency. And I can still kick ass! usually.

Ah, beatle, I really think we need to talk about your “problem”. Perhaps we could get together over a nice cup of decaf?

Reality is for people who can’t handle drugs.

-Tom Waits

Posted drunk ?

Well… not drunk as in falling-over-and-puking-all-over-the-place, but certainly intoxicated, yeah.

Not now though. It’s 10:45 AM over here and I’m having black coffee.

Why does it seem to many posters are on some sort of medication ? I don’t mean to be nosy, but I’ve heard it a lot before, in other threads also. There are two options: 1) It’s a US (well, North-American) thing I’m unaware of, or; 2) Posters to the SDMB are not as healthy as ‘normal’ people. In whatever way.

I guess I’d better start a new thread to find that out though, as I don’t want to be accused of hijacking when sober…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

The Nerd said: “But what’s more fun is playing Quake drunk.”

This man knows his shit. I love playing quake(or duke) while drinking, the blood and senseless violence becomes so much more fun!

As for the OP, yes, The Cow God has posted while on the verge of visiting the Porceline God.

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…