Is Seth McFarland Setting Up an April Fool's Joke?

I thought it might be an April Fool’s joke as well. The voice of the bear did seem like a cross between Peter and Brian.

WTF is up with Family Guy? It sucked last season, but this season there was a string of good episodes. Not Sunday’s episode though, it was terrible. It had a few good jokes at least, like the panther coming to the hospital to tell Peter he finally got the “Who’s on first?” joke.

I like Seth MacFarlane, but this looks like a remake of The Muppets, minus the Muppets and with a little more Boston Douchebag.

Well huh, that didn’t help at all? You were feeling out of sorts because Mark was looking ghastly to you as well? You might want to explore those feelings with a trained professional!

I will definitely see it, probably willing to pay for it On Demand. I like Seth MacF, and it looks amusing.

Joe

Hadn’t heard about it; but from the trailer will be watching at least On Demand.

Love MacFarlane’s sense of humor and this is more of it.

Look down on me if you must.

Well you know, those two sound a lot alike.

Of course there’s only so many voices in the world. Some of them are bound to be similar.

LOL that scene was hilarious!

What you think I have Yakuza’s kinda money?:stuck_out_tongue:

As did I, so I guess I’ll be seeing this movie. Funny, I didn’t even occur to me that the movie was faked, unlike when South Park described Jack and Jill, which I thought for sure was just a joke and was later horrified to learn it was not.

No, unfortunately no amount of rockin’ bod can make up for that face. But I appreciate the attempt.

And . . . found it.

The sofa and bong scene just made me think of ‘Wilfred’.

Truth be told, I’m not too keen on the movie wasting time explaining why the bear is animated, by talking about a magic wish or whatnot - I’m okay with everyone just casually accepting Ted the way characters on Family Guy are okay with Brian… walking, talking, driving a Prius…

I heard about Ted ages ago either via Twitter or Facebook (yes, I follow Seth) so I didn’t ever think it was a joke or spoof. Didn’t think it was going to look like the trailer though - which seems to be a real life version of a cartoon (if that makes sense!)

thank you! :smiley:

and after waiting all that time for it to load, I can’t watch it, cos I’m not in America :smack:

And then there’s that novel he’s been working on.

Ack, sorry. I didn’t know that site (Adult Swim) was region-limited.

You know, after having viewed the redband trailer, this actually looks pretty funny.

I had a smile on my face through most of it, then when Marky Mark rattles off like 40 names I lost it. There might be some hope after all for this.

How’s that coming along…?

:smiley:

No probs :slight_smile: