Is there a more fun racing game to play on PS2 than Jet Moto?

If there is, could you tell me the name? And is there a Jet Moto 2 for PS2?

I got my kids this game years ago and only now have played it. My fingers are now killing me and I still can’t finish past 12th on the Joyride course and I absolutely love Blackwater Falls. My son has all the courses unlocked on some chip some where. I’m gonna make him find it so I can see all the courses.

Jet Moto is the best of the series. Jet Moto 2 is decent, and Jet Moto 3 is okay, but the first is the best. You can find a set of JM cheats at Jet Moto Cheats, Codes, Cheat Codes for PlayStation (PSX)

Another game in a similar vein is WipeOut XL. It’s the second in the series, but the best in terms of balance and gameplay.

Wait until you get to the Ice Crusher track… :wink:

Cool codes. I’m going to go unlock all the courses right now. Of course I’ll be stuck in Master Level, but it doesn’t matter since I can’t win no matter what.

My husband and daughter love “Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild”…it sounds similar to Jet Moto, except you are racing Sea-doos.

SSX Tricky and SSX 3

Burnout. I haven’t played the PS2 version, but the Gamecube version is so much fun. It’s a typical street racing game, have to go through traffic and whatnot, except you build up a turbo charge by doing dangerous things like driving splitting two big rigs driving side by side or going down a highway the wrong direction and dodging oncoming traffic. Then you hit the turbo and jet.

It’s a ton of fun.