Is this board up-and-down-and-flakey today (7/11/2020)?

Is this board intermittently up-and-down today, or is it just me?

(Various other sites I go to aren’t giving me any problems.)

Last couple of hours, yeah.

No problems here, and I’ve been off and on all day. Might have missed a brief outage, though.

So much trouble just to get in long enough to post the above OP, I was on the verge of signing up on Giraffe to ask there.

Pretty funny, the first two times I tried to read either this thread or the other one I got the spinning circle and neither thread opened. This is kinda familiar…

I’ve had trouble with the board UI being really sluggish yesterday and this morning, e.g clicking on the ‘categories’ menu at top left of a main page takes like 6-8 seconds to actually pop up, to the point that you’d click again (did I click the first time?) and the menu would popup and disappear from two clicks hit. Lots of stuff like that. Seems okay ATM.

Getting more trouble again today (7/12/2020 at about 18:20 PDT). Long pauses or complete hangs when opening threads, posting to threads, even auto-saving drafts while composing. Even as I type this, I’m seeing that it’s trying to auto-save a draft and can’t.

Weird. I’ve been checking the board all day without a single problem.

I’m using Firefox on a PC if that makes any difference.

Okay. Cancel my above post from a few minutes ago. Seems like I’m having problems with my own modem/router here. (But not sure if ALL the problems I’m having in the last half-hour or so are that.)

Just popping in to say that I have the same problems. It’s like the page doesn’t exist when I click it in my bookmarks. Nothing happens and nothing is trying to happen - it’s just not there. This can happen for a few hours at a time. Then, suddenly, it just starts working again.