Is this "high maintanance"?

Y’know, I’ve gotta say, it wasn’t very chivalrous.

Heck, sometimes, when it’s monsoon season outside C-Town, I prowl the lot with my Expedition on the lookout for a woefully unprepared hotties to upgrade me from acquaintance to friend status, with a timely lift to her car parked in the handicapped spot. Next thing you know the Big Ace be knockin’ boots (or Blahniks), because you know, help out a friend, right?

Ace0Spades;
You can drive me to my handicapped spot anytime, baby. Just remember that you have to put my wheelchair in the trunk so you gotta put the groceries in the back seat :smiley:

You clearly haven’t seen me in action.

I routinely do the grocery shopping for the house, and since I get really sick of the whole roll-eyes/exasperation routine I encounter every time I ask for paper, I bring six canvas sacks to the store (with handles). I can get them all into the house at one time easily. You just gotta work your hips right.

I could easily add an umbrella to that equation.

Oh, who needs an umbrella? Are you going to melt?
I have to shop for 3 kids, 2 adults and 3 cats. I ALWAYS have a full shopping cart. If it’s raining, you just run for it, pull the car up, and then throw it all in the back of the station wagon!
When you get home, you make the kids unload the car. :smiley:

Hmm. I guess you don’t want to see some of the stuff I’ve worn to the 24 hour supermarket at 3 a.m. :smiley:

Cosmopolitan, hey, anytime you need a ride to Stong Island, I’ll be there.

Just remember my Suburban Assault Vehicle has two back seats, so there’s plenty of room for us to load up on your namesake and test the defogger option… :cool:

Did the guy in the OP even know that her car was far away?

It seems like this woman takes everything a little too personal.

Maybe he was in a hurry.

Maybe he didn’t know she had a long walk to her car.

Maybe, just maybe, he didn’t want to sleep with her.

(wiping my eyes)
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
I’m still giggling about this post.-was wondering the same thing myself!

So, Enderw, my boy, I am getting that you dig this girl? I think kshe acted like a brat, but maybe she was just in a bad mood or something. Maybe bring it up later, and ask why she didn’t just ask for a ride?
Also- I hesitate to post this, because I know nothing about your sitch, may be WAAAAYYY off base here, but what was her motive for telling you this? It sounds like an odd, random story to tell someone, especially if she doesn’t normally act like this. Have you ever gotten the impression that she likes you? Could she have been trying to coach you in the ways of being gentlemanly, or noticing her as damsel in distress?
“Can you believe said guy didn’t do this?” meaning “I need to be treated like the desirable woman that I am-HINT HINT?”