Is Yahoo Mail down?

I haven’t been able to get to the page. Not a problem for me, but g/f is applying for a job and Yahoo is her only mail.

I can get to the page – today’s “Get Fuzzy” hasn’t arrived yet, but that doesn’t prove anything.

I’m having the same problem. Looks like they also rolled out a new home page, which may have something to do with it.

I can’t access it either.

And there’s a message waiting!

The suspense is killing me! It could be anything (but it’s probably a spoofed email from Paypal asking for my password :mad: ).

I can’t get in either.

Contact Yahoo! Mail Customer Care! seems to be down as well.

You broke it! Now I can’t get in either!

It seems to be up and down. I couldn’t access it fifteen minutes ago, but I was able to five minutes ago. Now it seems to be down again.

Down for me too, both at home and at work.

I can neither get to Yahoo mail, nor sign in to Yahoo messenger. I am currently mad as in angry in addittion to mad as in crazy.

I can access the login page, but nothing else. The POP server works, though.

Messenger isn’t working for me, either.

Yep, there’s a problem. I can’t get past the login screen.

I don’t know what all o’ y’all’s problem is. Not only can I get into my account without any trouble, I can get into all of your accounts as well.

The test results came back, Doc, and they’re negative.

twickster should be expecting that shipment of ass-hair cream by the end of the week.

And based on the contact list, Revtim has some really strange friends.

Other than that, nothing seems to be doing. Anything else anybody wants me to check?

Hey I just got it to my mail! And I was right, it was a spoofed email trying to get my Paypal password!

I’m glad I got all worked up about not getting that sooner :rolleyes: .

Damn it! I appear to be immune to the sexual magnetism virus! If I wasn’t infected with a mutant strain of the luck virus, I might be really upset.

Yahoo is working fine for me. I keep a hotmail address for situations where Yahoo is wonky.

twickster’s getting my e-mail!

Finally got in to messenger and mail.

It’s okay – I forwarded it.

If you’d be so kind as to send along the rather, um, graphic one I’m expecting from JP, we can cease being embarrassed by each others’ correspondence.