It appears I am Miss Piggy

I just took this really cute personality test, it tells you what movie character you are like.

I dont know if I should be pleased or pissed off!!

They gave my category as performer I beleive. What are you?
http://personality.familywonder.com/fwperson/

If you can believe this, I’m Madonna. Yea right, so where’s my money? It was fun kells…

Hmmm . . . You have to enter your E-mail address, so I passed on this one. I already know who I am, though—the character played by Ros Russell in “His Girl Friday.”

Babe?.. Babe?! The Pig!?!

Well, okay, he seemed kind enough.

Apparently, I’m a dreamer.

Thanks Kelli. :slight_smile:

Ok, I’m Jodie Foster from Contact, AND Christopher Lloyd from Back to the Future, AND Harrison Ford from Indiana Jones, AND Peter O’Toole from Lawrence of Arabia. Doesn’t that mean I’m insane? “Hi, I’m a time traveling archaelogist trying to get Arabs to help me communicate with aliens.”

Well, it ends the description with, “Don’t despair. You’re really a good person at heart.” How bad does your description have to be for them to say “don’t despair?”

In an ideal world, I would be Spencer Tracy in The Desk Set.

you and me both.

I mostly agree with the analysis, but NOT the movie characters at all.

I’m a Mastermind: Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman (I wish), Hal 9000 (:eek:), Scar in The Lion King (never saw it), and Jesse in The Pokemon Movie (never saw it).

That’ll do pig.

I see that mixing smilies and parantheses doesn’t work. That was supposed to be Hal 9000 ( :eek: ).

This seems to be a variation on the Myers-Briggs test - of which there are multiple online versions.

I come out as a DIAT, same as Iesa and Palmyra. Seems a safe guess that this = MB’s INTJ classification; now, I come out as either E or I NTJ in various trials of the test… so, does the fact that I’m unquestionably an introvert in this one have any bearing on the way that this particular test is presented? (Like, do the questions stress social aspects of life more? Or a particular kind of social interaction? And is this post still Mundane and Pointless…?)

Oh well. Lawrence of Arabia? Last one of these I took compared me to Margaret Thatcher: this has got to count as an improvement.

I am Gandhi or Norma Rae…Sounds about right :wink:

Keith

It seems I’m an experimenter as well. Looks like I’m in good company with lesa, Palmyra and Steve Wright.

cmkeller, Steve Wright, Iesa and Palmyra? Maybe we should form a support group. :slight_smile: We’re good people at heart, afterall.

I’m yet another Indiana Jones Lawrence of Arabia experimenter type.

Chrome Toaster is a: Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler.

Apparently, I am a dreamer, too. (Just like 11% of the population.) Reserved and imaginative, submissive and shy, as well. I am apparently like Babe the pig, Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka in the Chocolate Factory, and John Lennon as himself in Yellow Submarine.

This is eerily accurate. Verrry interesting. Hmmmmm.

I come out as an artist (DIAF, IIRC)

I’m like Mozart, Lisa Simpson or Jo from Little Women.

I have been certified a MasterMind.

Perhaps I should submit my application to become an Evil Overlord…

All your base for to shall belonging to me! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I’m a DIAT - Dominant Introvert Abstract Thinker

Just like:

Jodie Foster as Ellie Arroway in Contact

Christopher Lloyd as Doc in Back to the Future

Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark

Peter O’Toole as T.E. Lawrence in Lawrence of Arabia
Now I’m really confused.

MENTOR
(Submissive Extrovert Abstract Thinker)

Like just 6% of the population you are a MENTOR (SEAT). Some would call you the most powerful and influential of all people. Those people don’t get it.

The reality is that you DON’T really WANT to impose your beliefs on others. Yet you are extroverted and intelligent, and you like to get involved. So you help others with the pursuit of knowledge.

You’re the reason that people say teachers are also students. You are as much a learner as a master, and this fact satisfies you.

As you grow older you’ll become more introspective, wondering if your life meant anything. Don’t fret, of course it did.

Other MENTORS from the entertainment world include:
[ul][li]Noriyuki “Pat” Morita as Mr. Miyagi in The Karate Kid[/li][li]Julie Andrews as Maria in The Sound of Music[/li][li]Robin Williams as Mr. Keating in The Dead Poet’s Society[/li]Edward James Olmos as Jaime Escalante in Stand and Deliver[/ul]

I AM DARTH VADER!

How cool is that?

Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you solve complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. Be careful–JUDGES have a dark side. They are quick to jump into arguments and hold grudges. Long bike rides and brisk walks will help you rediscover equilibrium.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing or arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that friends appreciate and enemies fear.

I am also Murphy Brown and Joe Brown from Lean on Me