It would seem I am on Ambian.

After taking Ambien the night before, I went to see Sweeney Todd the next afternoon.

So I am told.

Also, this reminded me of the monkey butler post. Classic.

Hysterical!!

I had a very similar experience just a couple days ago. I’d had very little sleep the night before, so I took a Sonata at 8 PM in the hopes it would let me pass out and get a few hours of sleep. Sonata has never hit me that hard before. But at about 8:45 I tried posting an email to a list (some info I needed from them) and while the first couple of paragraphs were relevant, they weren’t terribly well-spelled and they were… imperfectly coherent. The last two were “haha hopefully you haven’t noticed I’m under the influence” and mentioned the little creatures I could see inhabiting the laptop monitor. Whoops!

3 hours later, after the Sonata had worn off (after not helping me sleep much) I went back and reread what I’d posted.

Oh dear.

Oh - and did you actually sign up for Twitter? You might want to check whatever you posted to that!!

Shoehorn butternurse monkey butler.

Actually, this is a seriously interesting post. It reminds me a lot of schizophrenia.

Took it again last night. My phone finally got me out of bed at the crack of 1pm after a hearty 10 hour slumber. First thing I thought was “Man, I hope I didn’t get online again”. :slight_smile:

Heh, I had to check, and lo and behold, I actually do now have a Twitter account. Thankfully, I didn’t write anything. Either I couldn’t figure it out in my delirious state or I decided to keep my insanity-ridden ramblings within the confines of this (un)lucky board. :wink: My family has been bugging me to get on Twitter for a year now and I’ve always resisted. Guess all they needed to do was slip me a sleeping pill.

Schnuckiputzi, have you tried other sleeping meds besides Ambien? Do you find you get a bit desensitized to it with long-term use?

And I have no idea what ‘x’ did to wrong me so, but apparently it’s not something that will be soon forgiven. It does sort of look like an evil letter. All cross-y n’ stuff…