It's a post party/anniversary. Come in and say hello!

Congrats Zette!

On a related note, Tuesday was my one-year anniversary.

And dammit, hardygrrl! I changed my sig and brought some massage oil just for you, but you choose this party to behave yourself! My timing sucks.

::MsRobyn goes into the kitchen to make punch. She dumps in fruit for flavor and fills the rest of the bowl with rum and pours herself a healthy glass::

Congrats on 3k and on 2 years!!!

Robin

I can do naked easily enough for you guys if you’d like. Not so sure about the rest of that sentence though. :smiley:

Congatulations.

::Opens case of cold Australian beer::

Crunchy,my pet?

Since you did change your sig…

And my shoulders are sooo tense-long day at work…

::pulls of top and lays on the floor face down::

Rub away :slight_smile:

I’ve been doing that for a while now.

Oh! You meant rub you! Sorry about that. I’ll get right on that. I’ll just wash my hands really quickly…

Don’t take too long …my sweet assclown of evil :slight_smile:

(slides in door) just a quick visit, I’m on my way to Sydney for a weekend of naughty leather fun, hehehe

These are for you, they’re irises, white and blue mixed. They’re mostly in bud, as you can see, so they’ll last a long while. There’s also a box of Belgian chocolates here too - you have to eat them within ten days, the girl said, and there’s a pair of silk socks for your husband. I coukldn’t think what else to get him, and it’s a really sensual feeling, and since money is no object when you’re virtual shopping - why not?

I like your sweet and funny postings Zette dear; keep writing, and where should I put this slab of Cascade beer?

Oh that’s my cab , bye! have fun!

Redboss

Congrats, Zette!

I’m pleased to report that at the rate I’m going, I’ll reach 3K sometime in the fall of 2003.

Congrats Zette!!

(Go easy on the celebratory chili)

:wink:
Rose

Congratulations, Zette!

Thanks all :slight_smile: It’s been a lot of fun here, and I look forward to many more interesting years of posting :slight_smile:
Zette