It's a post party/anniversary. Come in and say hello!

I’m tooting my own horn here. I just noticed that I passed 3000 today and I also am just shy of my 2 year anniversary. Come in and give me gifts and high praise!

:slight_smile:

Zette

Hi Zette! I remember when you first started posting - we call my cousin Zette, and I had to check to make sure you weren’t her.

Happy 3K! Now, where’s the booze and naked guys? :wink:

Hate to wreck the little “Z” thing you guys have going over here but, HAPPY 3K Zette! :smiley:
Ok, post parties are evil, so I’m going away now.

Come on, you couldn’t have made a fun game for us or told us about how the mad cow disease crisis is coming along? You could’ve at least told us a story about how you were at work, and went to the bathroom and… Umm, nevermind.
: D&R :

Congratulations Zette

I think I have a a little way to go.

[sub]I have beers, but the is no way I am getting nekkid[/sub]

Rick

It will prolly help me if I learn to type :rolleyes:

This month is my one-year anniversary. HA! I’m stealing your thunder! Bwahahaha! 'Tis I, SPOOFE the Thunder-Stealer!! Beware my thunder-stealingness!! Bwahahahaha!!

Spoofe! You posted! Does that mean you don’t really think I’m a dipshit?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Zette
Stealing back her thunder…

One Year, 2300 posts here.

A tribute to boredom if there ever was one. :smiley:

Congrats! Zette, I’ll fax you some chocolate.

Of course you know, now that I’ve posted here, this thread will probably die. Sorry.

'Grats, Zette! Bug Vomit sends regards.

Yay Zette! :slight_smile:

Way to go Zetter !!!

Good for you. :smiley:

Happy 2nd/3K, Zette! :slight_smile:

Was Bug Vomit a victim of the “no second usernames” rule?
I love that name…Perhaps I’ll petition to change my name…

Zette

Cool beans! So, where’s all the nekkid well-oiled young studs??

Congrats anyway! :smiley:

GO Zette! GO Zette! GO Zette!

Here, I’ve brought you some coasters that I crocheted myself. Hope that works as an anniversary/post gift. :smiley:

Hey, is that a cheese tray? Mmmmmmm! Don’t mind if I do! Thanks!

Its been a swell two years - here’s to the next two!

Cheers!

Right on Zette!
Umm…I can’t afford any gifts, but…consider this high praise. :smiley:

Congrats Zette :slight_smile:

I brought some jello shots and I’ll try to make this the 1st post party I don’t end up naked,oiled and under a male Doper :slight_smile: