It's all over....I'm taking over this joint

That’s right. I only know a couple of you…but it’s MY board now!

Muuuhhahahahahaha!

-ldiot8oy
http://www.geocities.com/jerkwaterjive420/jwjanimban.gif
…Ska and Punk never tasted so good together!

You know what I like?

Hummus.

Man, after a really long day when my blood sugar is getting low, and I’m cranky, there’s just nothing like fresh hummus with some olive oil and pitabread right out of the oven.

What do you guys really like?

Mmmmm…that sounds quite good. All I have in my house is Ramen noodles and Bologna…

Grilled Idio8boy with a side of fries.

I like it here-can I stay?
And do you have a vacancy for a Back-scrubber?

I’m making meatball tonight.

Anybody want my recipe?

“If I pinch my nose with my fingers, close my mouth tight,
and blow real hard, I can make my ears bleed. It’s
not as cool as Superman’s X-ray vision, but it’s my own
special talent.”

Nicky, sounds great. Please post. One of these days, when I get off my lazy bum, I will put all my good recipes on my website.

Hey NickyLarson,

Wanna see my special talent? Pull my finger… :smiley:

Actually, I’m making meatballs, I was thinking about some other idiot, boy.

special talent.”

psycat90,

I hear I taste like chicken :smiley:

I got some excellent shepherds pie leftover from the other night…I just wish I had some H.P Sauce …darnit

[[Man, after a really long day when my blood sugar is getting low, and I’m cranky, there’s just nothing like fresh hummus with some olive oil and pitabread right out of the oven.]]

Here’s what you do. You need some good sourdough bread, hummus, sliced cucumbers, sliced marinated red onion*, and pine nuts. Toast the bread, layer the other ingredients on and drizzle olive oil over the top.

(*-slice red onion thinly and cover with red wine vinegar. Put in small plastic container - keeps in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks)
Jill

Yeah sometimes after a really long day, I’ll settle back with a Bourbon and Coke and have a rice cake or an Advil…eases the day a bit ya know!

In my limited experience, I’ve discovered everyone is an idiot until they’ve proven themselves otherwise!

-SS

Take about two pounds of meatloaf mix (ground veal, pork and beef), an egg, half a cup of diced tomatoes, half a cup of chopped peppers, and grated romano and parmesan cheese. Mash them all together in a large bowl until mixed well. Add breadcrumbs and grated cheese until the mixture is firm enough to mold, then roll them into little balls.
Your large frying pan should have a nice olive oil in it, just enough to coat the pan.
Fill the pan with meatballs, set at a low to medium heat, and cover.
I use a bottled sauce (Trader Joe’s Roasted Garlic Sauce, two 25 ounce jars), that’s been simmering while I’m frying the balls. As the ball are done, they go into the sauce, and the whole mess simmers for about an hour.

This may not look like much of a recipe, but I’m a seat-of-the-pants cook, and they come out great.

special talent.”

I picked up on of those Green Giant Create-a-Meal kits, has anyone ever tried one? Hope it’s good.

The big decision now is noodles or rice. :confused:

Phouka: you know what I bought the other day? Pesto Hummus. I know it sounds gross, but it is seriously the best thing to happen to hummus since pita. You’ve gotta try it.

Angkins: Rice. Definitly rice.

I’m not sure about the Create-a-Meal, though, I hear they use ice cream sticks and library paste to create those things.

[sidelong glance]Is he gone yet?[/sidelong glance]

special talent.”

I don’t mean to be a jerk here, but the mod of this forum has asked us not to hijack troll threads. He asked that we just let them die.
Just a reminder, if you care.

You spelled ‘boy’ wrong.

SwimmingRiddles, I must admit, I am not a pesto fan, but on your recommendation, I will try it next time I come across it.

JillGat, OMG, that sounds so good. I am salivating as I type. Another thing on my “must try this soon” list.

Zette, you have a point, but until the human race has evolved to the point that none of us respond to baiting, I figured this was as good a solution as anything else.

Although I’m not one for Greek food, Dr. Boyfriend and I did have some whipped feta cheese and pita bread as an appetizer once, and I rather liked it. Not sure what they whipped it with - cream? yogurt? sour cream? - but it was yummy!

Me, give me a nice cup of tea, a chocolate chip cookie, and “Star Trek: Voyager” and I’m happy for an hour after work…

Esprix

Ask the Gay Guy!