Its Snowing!!!

Ok I know some of you will think I have lost it totally… But wooohoooo its snowing today and boy is it coming down. Other than every asshole being on the street this morning pretending they cant drive, its a beautiful day in the neighbourhood. Cant wait to go trick or treating tonite!!!

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another

wooohoooooo!!!

<lies down on the ground and makes a snow angel then immediately gets up and throws a snowball at Sue>

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

I am so sorry to rain on your parade, but I hate the white crap!!
I hate cold too, so the whole concept of winter Really sucks!

Unforgiven

I agree Sue.

You’ve lost it totally, but then I’ve known that for a long time. :wink:

P.S. I wish I was there to see that snow. Too cool.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Well get your butt back up here… there’s snow ball fights to be had!!!

and we can only fly by
embracing one another

<throws a snowball at the Sealemon too as she has seen just how cute he is in the snow>

things.” --Edgar Degas

Ahhh, Sue, I’d just embarrass you again. I mean, come on, I kicked your ass the last time, and I’m from Texas.

Tell ya what. You send the company jet down, and I’ll beat you again. :smiley:

picks up a snowball and throws it at the Sealemon coz she has seen just how cute he is in the snow

things.” --Edgar Degas

lies down in the snow and makes a snow angel and immediately gets up to throw a snowball at Sue

things.” --Edgar Degas

Cranking up his steam powered snow catapult

Hey, what can I say. What I lack in snow fighting experience, I make for with my Acme expense account.

Canadian Sue: Last week the Hamilton Spectator had a photo on the front page of Whitehorse. The ground was covered in snow and a tractor-trailer was being pulled by 100+ dogs… “I’d horsewhip you,if I had a horse”-Groucho Marx

Gary, I used to live up in Yellowknife and every winter we got involved in the dog sledding. Its a pretty incredible activity. Although i am not a huge fan of the bitter cold, I just cant seem to get enough snow… but… talk to me in January when my back and shoulders are sore from shovelling and I am looking for a massage LOL

and we can only fly by
embracing one another

umm Sealemon??? We all know what happened to Wiley Coyote when he used those ACME products hon… I can picture then boomaranging right back atcha!

things.” --Edgar Degas

Sue? I hate you. I’m insanely jealous. I ADORE snow (AND cold! Winter is my absolute, hands-down favorite season. I HATE WARM AND HOT!)

sigh It’s finally cooling off…can’t wait til we have to turn on the heat :smiley:

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

It’s not snowing here. In fact, it’s a beautiful, warm, sunny day. I haven’t seen a Halloween as nice as this in quite a while. It’s usually much colder.

I like snow, as long as I’m watching those big, fat flakes fall outside my window, while I drink a steaming mug of hot chocolate and read a good book, on Christmas Day. Otherwise, I hate it.

Hey Opal… come on over… i have something soft and round to throw at you LOL

and we can only fly by
embracing one another

My name is Suzette, and I love snow. That’s right. I don’t love shoveling (but since I had back surgery, I NEVER EVER have to do that again!). I love to walk in it, watch it fall, feel it crunch when I walk in it, make snowmen, frolic and otherwise enjoy it.

Yeah, Sue! I’m totally jealous, but here in upstate NY, I expect we’ll be seeing it within weeks (especially because it’s been warm here lately.) Winter loves to creep up on us…70 one day and 20 the next. I’ve already had bad frost at night, so it’s comin’!
Zette
(busting out my gloves and snowsuit)

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

PCW: Sorry, hon, but it was the roadrunner’s evil eye that always made those fine Acme products fail. damn bird.

Besides, if my catapult went up, we’d all be sucking snow. And if I can’t win, nobody wins! :wink:

Opal: I’ll switch my Ontario for your Arizona anytime (at least during winter).

Ooohh and Seale??? you being a southern boy and all, I thought I needed point out to you that you need anti-freeze in that machine hon!

things.” --Edgar Degas