It's the pseudoephedrine talking....

On the news tonight, telejournalists getting their underwear in knots because an American owns international copyright to the Mexican National Anthem.

The Boxers were a pretty ruthless bunch, decapitating all those folks.

The Harlekinpinscher is a funny looking dog.

My wife made me a home remedy for my cough… a tea made of honey, cinnamon, garlic, lime peels and bougainville leaves. Would’ve been easier to take if not for the lime peels–very bitter.

I miss Matt’s Chocolate Chip Cookies and Kaufman’s bagels.

I don’t want to be labeled a tax protester, but I think it’s a reasonable argument that employment is a barter of services and thus not a taxable transation.

It’s probably a good thing that MacArthur didn’t make it to president.

No one here said they’d like to see a picture of me or have coffee with me ::sniff::

“Where there is clarity, there is no choice. And where there is choice, there is misery. But then, why should I speak, since I know nothing?”

When shrimps learn to whistle.

Hey El, come on up! I’ll buy ya a cup of joe and you can help me learn Spanish! (I’m going to start taking it at the local community college next semester).

{{{{{{BunnyGirl}}}}}}

Ummmmm, sunbear - I may need more Sudafed, but I think I’m missing something…

I woke up this morning with a cold, so I wanted to take some medicine. But I didn’t want to drive while impaired, so I waited 'til I got to work before taking the drugs.

The effects of the medication are now starting to dissipate, and I’m looking at the first bits of code I wrote this morning. I don’t know whether to be horrified that I actually wrote such a terse, obfuscated mess, or astonished that it works so efficiently.

Of course I don’t fit in; I’m part of a better puzzle.

Well, there ya go AuraSeer; it just goes to prove the old adage, “Better living through chemistry.”

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
- Ambrose Bierce

You said it was yhe sudafed talking! Actually that(shrimps whistling) was a Krushchev quote on something or other, in other words “when hell freezes over.”

I believe old Khrushchev was commenting(in the UN) on warships in the Bosporus, with “When Shrimp(s) learn to whistle”.

Loco: Nobody wanted to have coffee with me either. I just sit at the bar in airports, where I spend a lot of time, so I don’t have to drink alone.