It's Time For A New MMP

Baker’s dozen post!!

Good morning to all. My bladder decided I needed a good rest, so slept all the way through to 7am today. Have the usual shop-n-sammich run in a bit and will be an assistant referee to a youth ref this afternoon, with maybe a little gym time in-between. Nothing critical on the agenda this week, so can work on my slothage if I want to (we’ll see what the Moanday weight-in at the gym says about that). 60 Ferret Heights to start heading to 83 later in the day but the Weather Wizards say we’ll get back above 90F later in the week.

Well, I do like your basic brown and chicken gravies just fine, just never developed a taste for the stuff they pour over perfected decent biscuits.

boo fae, nice touch from the singer, will they be sending you a copy of the pic?

But not Firth…

Hippie, I never was much for fishing, but enjoy the time out with your brother.

FCM, happy pelleting day!

Knots, take care and hope they are not coming to take you away…

Cat Glove, enjoy the coffee.

Taters, my recycle bin has been out over a week since it was scheduled for pickup, I may have to investigate and see what’s going on (not just me, the whole neighborhood).