It's time for NAME! THAT! KITTEN!!

Meet the latest addition to the menagerie. Pictures ofIttyBittyKitty

She’s about seven weeks old and her eyes about turning brown. She’s tiny, a calico with thumbs and right now DeHusband and I are arguing about a name.

I want to call her Pyewacket. He wants to call her Sally.

(Other names in use are Boy, Stella, Lucy, Gatsby, and Tippy.)

Please give us other choices. Play Name That Kitten!

Awwwww…wook adda widdle schnookums! She’s adorable!

I like Gatsby, but I’m a frustrated flapper and Fitzgerald groupie.

That black patch on her chin makes me want to say Beardie.

Calliopie. Dunno why, but that’s what came to mind when I saw her. You could still use the nickname Calli if you wanted to, also.

Or, Calliope even. :smack:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

For some reason Emily came to mind. I love the name Pyewacket but none of my cats have ever been named that. Sally, not so much. She’s much too exotic looking to be a Sally.

Kitten!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

How about “Butterscotch”?

“Shoshana” is a great cat name.

SQUEE!!! She is sooo cute!

Isis
Inara
Pixie
Meeko
Bella
Butters
Butterscotch
Pippa

??? I don’t have any more energy to think of names. Damn! She makes me wanna go get a kitty! But Snickers would have a fit!

Snickers

Snickers2
(and no our house doesn’t look like that anymore, it’s been updated, the pic is an old one) :smiley:

I’ve always wanted to name a cat Schrodinger.

You’ve got one supporter for “Pyewacket”, if only cos I had a girlfriend once with a cat of that name.

There’s always Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third (but you can call her Dot)…

calico splash

calico hash

patchwork
Nice blending on the cat.

I thought of Blackbeard when I saw her.

Adoracat!

I have no name suggestions, but I simply must find out whether Stella survived the savage assault upon her sleeping person.

When I was little, we had a calico kitten, I named it Calli-Sue. No idea why.

I would name it that, but I’m sure you won’t :wink:

(also, who else came in expecting a game where we read descriptions of famous cats and try to guess who they are?)

Brendon Small I can’t lie. The real reason I posted was to talk about the famous cat game…

piccolo!

i have no idea why that jumped into my brain. yes i do. it’s 2:30 in the friggin’ morning! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lilly , I don’t know why but she is so cute, that name popped in my head

Cassiopeia. That’s our Cassy’s name. :cool:

I was planning on posting the exact same thing. Blackbeard it should be.

Just don’t call her John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.

That’s my name.