That was it, Otto, thanks!
IMO, Adam sandler is the most talentless person ever to be called “actor”. He must have sold his soul to satan…
[QUOTE=PharmBoy]
IMO, Adam sandler is the most talentless person ever to be called “actor”. He must have sold his soul to satan…
[/QUOTE]
I agree, but he’ll look like Laurence Olivier next to that no talent shlub Kevin James.
[QUOTE=silenus]
Exactly. Jessica Biel in her scanties will get me to the theater. Even in the face of Adam Sandler.
[/QUOTE]
::: Goes to youtube and watches video. Watches in full screen:::
I’m in.
[QUOTE=silenus]
Exactly. Jessica Biel in her scanties will get me to the theater. Even in the face of Adam Sandler.
[/QUOTE]
For all the Jessica Biel fans, you should check out London.
Two scenes stand out for some quality Jessica Biel hotness. One of them includes actual nudity, though it’s a weird angle, shadowy, and quick.
It’s currently in rotation on one of the “arthouse” movie channels, though I can’t remember which one. (Starz Cinema, Starz Edge, Sundance, IFC, etc…)
Then I don’t want to be right.