iTunes GB space

I know everybody and their brother has posted about iTunes, but I searched and couldn’t find this specific problem, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I couldn’t figure out why I was getting close to running out of hard drive space on my laptop, and I found that when I go into “My Music” (Windows Vista), my iTunes folder says 91.8 GB are being used. But when iTunes is running, at the bottom it says “10,820 songs, 27.2 days, 39.69 GB”

What in the world is using up three times the amount of music I have, and how can I get rid of it to clear up my hard drive?

Each type in the iTunes Library is grouped separately. Check Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Audiobooks, and Ringtones (though it’s probably the first two).

If that’s not it, then there’s files in the folder that aren’t being listed in the library. I don’t know if there’s an easy way to fix that other than to take them out of the folder and rebuild the Library by adding them back in.

Holy hell, I just found it. Based on your suggestion, I went into the iTunes folder and sure enough found a subfolder called “Movies”. Inside it was every movie I’ve ever watched on iTunes, even though I deleted each one after I watched it. It cleared up 58 GBs! Thanks!