I've attained Nirvana! I want for nothing!

So, I’m sitting here online, while the wife is hogging up the Dish Network with “American Idol”, and I’m on ebay.

I think to myself, “Okay, what do you really want?” I can’t come up with an answer! I’ve surfed all possible crap and didn’t find anything I wanted! I came up blank on ebay!

I must have it all, because if you can’t get it on ebay, you can’t get it period!

(Noticing there is not “World Peace” or “Escargot-flavored Jerky” catagory on ebay) :rolleyes:

Where am I going with this? I don’t know. I’m bored out of my mind.

Damn. I thought you were going to tell me how to do the whole Nirvana thing. I’ve been trying for 5 years… and fuck, I still WANT stuff! :frowning:

Not to spoil it, but have you considered these?

You think. You wink. You do a double blink. You close your eyes and … jump!

Now you tell me!

Well, here’s the thing. No matter how much stuff you got, there will always be more nifty stuff you could want. After a while, it’s just too much hassle to keep up - you can’t possibly afford or have room for all the really cool stuff you could possibly like or want so it’s pointless trying.

And then the desire for stuff just vanishes :slight_smile: I don’t even go onto ebay for that reason - just too much dang stuff.

I now see the errors of my ways. I’ve been searching for the 500w KC lights in Black Chrome housings and have not fully appreciated the 130w lights I have in Chrome that I painted black.

Think I’ll have a beer now.

If you want for nothing, can I have your car?

Ah! I now want for $200 in exchange for the Toyota (it has a knock).

nirvana is not about “no longer wanting”… it is about no longer being concerned about no longer wanting.

True nivana is realising that you are not the mirror that reflects the universe you experience, it is realising you and the reflection of the universe are essentially two sides of the same thing…

check out Patanjali… wiki link to get you started = Patanjali - Wikipedia

Regards
FML

Well, I’ve got all of Nirvana’s albums, but you don’t see me bragging.

Well you’re a great fucking advertisement for enlightenment. I’ll give it a miss if it’s boring.