James Otto Sweet Heart and Damning Suicides to Hell

In this thread, post #13:

We have this nugget in response to someone wishing peace on Mindy McCready finally…

Then, when called on it, another gem…

Then finally, when another poster said they weren’t interested, she had this to say…

Now, as a long-time sufferer of mental illness, I can’t anyone imagine going into a memorial thread to say that person is burning in hell. And the idea that she just “threw her life in the trash” when she was so tormented is just ludicrous. You don’t just wake up one day and, despite life being wonderful (or even not so bad or quasi-bad), just think you’ll toss it all in. No, your SCREWED UP BRAIN CHEMISTRY, that I suppose God gave you too, is what makes you believe it won’t ever get better, you’re a burden to everyone and they’d all be better off without you.

As a former Christian, I am appalled at those who use opportunities like this to peddle their wares, proclaim superiority and couch it in terms of concern. It’s completely and utterly despicable. Although I understand why evangelicals do it, as it helps to secure their own salvation, it doesn’t mean it’s still not worth a pitting.

Finally, I understand the object of my derision may never show up here or, if she does, this all might be blown off with a prayer for me and an admonishment that I know she’s right. However, this is why I no longer feel there is that sort of God. Only humans could come up with a concept so cruel as to punish a woman who had already been a cosmic punching bag for most (if not all) of her life. I’m just glad the judgmentalness doesn’t affect her anymore and she can’t see how monstrous some religious puppets can be.

God bless you always!!! :):):slight_smile:

For what it’s worth, James Otto wishes for Mindy McCready to RIP.
He felt no need to be a shitstain and declare her eternal damnation.

He’s gonna think his Sweetheart is a total asshole when I tell him what she said.

There are few things more nauseating than this kind of Christian condemnation with a smile. It’s appallingly disingenuous and smug. “Golly gee willikers, I’m ever so sorry you’re going to burn in Hell forever with the homosexuals and abortionists and everyone who didn’t accept Jesus! It’s not my fault. Don’t call me judgmental- I’m sugar and gumdrops and sweetness, just like the Taliban would be if they had better PR advisers.”

This is absolutely the best thing I have read on the SDMB today. Thanks for looking it up for us.

If God is as compassionate as his followers claim, then he cannot consign those who have suffered through no fault of their own to continued everlasting suffering.

This is not “God”, this is evil beyond measure.

Those who insist that this is, in fact the case, only demonstrate the depths of their own evil and the baseness of their character.

I will have no association with such people.

Looks like James Otto also drinks a lot of scotch and gets hungover.

Yeah, seriously. Don’t let it get to you, faithfool. James Otto Sweet Heart has her own demons to wrestle with. I saw a picture of her taken with James Otto, and I swear he looked like she scared the living Bejesus out of him.

Aside from that, I don’t know how anyone could read her posts on this board and not conclude that she’s clearly insane.

I just ‘unfriended’ a facebook acquaintance yesterday because of her judgmental religious crap she was posting. The post that broke my back was some cut and paste religious aphorism that stated something like “God has made our lives so good that even if we don’t get everything that we want, he still has given us what he knows is the best for us.”

When I said that they are probably many people who are dealing with various forms of tragedy who may take issue with these words, she PM’ed me and told me to stop being a “snobby ass” on her wall. Mmkay, buh bye then.

Why can’t these sayings ever go like this: “God has made my life so good that even if I don’t get everything that I want, he still has given me what he knows is best for me.” I’d be “liking” the hell out of such Facebook posts. But no, it’s gotta be everybody.

Anyone else thinking of “Misery”? :smiley:

Bet James Otto does…all the time.

And thank the gods that somebody finally pitted that pissy little twat–may she accidentally insert herself past her impacted anal glands sideways while wearing chain mail. Twice.

*spits

this makes me sick…who appointed her judge? marley put it very well…this kind of sugar coated hatred is just the worst

but lets have mercy on her bc i think she may end up with a rude awakening when she finds out who God is gonna send to you know where…

but before he sends her there, can i just say "god bless you always:):slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5/ And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.

6/ But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

7/ And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.

Matthew 6: 5-7

There are unfortunately some self-proclaimed Christians who will be disappointed in Heaven if they get there and find out that everybody gets it and nobody is sent to Hell.

I don’t know James Otto Sweet Heart from Adam. I don’t think I’ve seen her around the boards, so prior to this I had no opinion of her. But I’m sick to death of those types of religious people imposing warped sense of morality where it doesn’t belong. You want to sit in church and condemn everyone else while feeling your own soul is safe? Smug out all you want. But in a situation where the worst possible thing imagined has already happened, throwing fuel on the fire only because you can is beyond the pale. Besides, I thought one was saved by grace, first of all, and humility. How will spreading faux compassion help anyone but you pay yourself on the back? I’m still disgusted.

Go here to see what the lord says about baking bread in human excrement and eating it.

Ezekiel 4: 1-17

Like Jim Gaffigan.

Go here to check out Jesus Christ’s new hit song, “Judge Not.”:):slight_smile:

God bless you and him always!!!:):):slight_smile:

What I don’t get is why James Otto? I mean, we know it’s not the jammin’ beats, because if his stuff was a half-step more non-descript, they wouldn’t even be legally allowed to sell it as music. And I’m not saying he ain’t got style, but every picture I’ve ever seen of him looks a little off because they had to photoshop a new shirt over his Three Wolf Moon tee. So why? Whence comes her bizarre fixation with this seemingly unassuming man?

I’ve thought it over, and I’ve come to what seems to be the only rational conclusion.

God Keep James Otto’s magnificent chariot-esque horsecock always! May its throbbing benevolence and salty, pearlescent blessings be upon each and every one of us in our hours of need.

Yeah, that’s for sure. I certainly don’t need some crazy bitch praying to her fake god for me.