JDT: FUCK YOU.

I can’t put what I want to say in GD, so here I am. (For everyone, this is reference to this thread.

JDT: Do us all a favor, and shut the hell up, 'k? You have NO fucking idea what it’s like to be raped. You have NO fucking idea what it’s like to be abused. And to suggest that feminist leaders WANT women to be raped???

You are a fucking psycho. Get help, or fuck off. At this point, I fucking don’t care which.

Jack . . . do us a favor, okay? Wait until you have EXPERIENCED something. Then comment on it. A woman was sexually abused. You gonne try to fuck with that? If so, you’re going to find the number of respected people here who will be sympathetic is this many:

I had something more vitriolic to say, but I feel sure you can find a flagpole without being told to do so.

Oh. My. Goodness.

JDT - you were amusing for something like five minutes. You will continue to be the punchline to way too many dumb jokes until someone better comes along.

But the level of ignorance you exhibited in that thread deserves…I don’t know what it deserves. But it sickens and disgusts me that you think that way.

I’m willing to accept both viewpoints, or at least acknowledge both viewpoints, on most issues: the Second Amendment, Atheism v. Christianity, Gore v. Bush. But the line that a man crosses when he takes away a woman’s right to consent is something that is not arguable. It has nothing to do with feminists or political statements. I have never been raped, but I have felt violated; this is no way compares, obviously. But the level of pain, horror, shame, embarrassment, confusion and self-hatred I felt when someone hit me recently pales in comparison to what rape victims must feel.

You are truly, truly disgusting and pathetic as well. I look forward to the day when you stop posting.

iampunha,

> Jack . . . do us a favor, okay? Wait until you have EXPERIENCED something. Then comment on it. A woman was sexually abused. You gonne try to fuck with that? If so, you’re going to find the number of respected people here who will be sympathetic is this many: <

I didn't try to put down the woman's experience. I acknowledged that it was probably terrible, whatever it was. I only made the point that rape is one thing and sodomy is something else. Call it what it is. Because there are so many pussified (through no fault of their own) men such as yourself around, woman can say or do whatever they want and they will not be called on it. In fact, and I take no position on this myself, Robert Sheaffer has done research showing that one should not necessarily trust a woman who claims to have been raped. Woman apparently lie a lot about this crime and it doesn't help when a woman can call anything at all "rape." Can a man so worthless as yourself understand even that?

holy fuck… JDT got issues. Big issues. And I doubt it is the issue in his pants either. Unless we really are dealing with dementia caused by third stage syphilis.

Hey you jerk, rape has been around for millenia. Feminism hasn’t. No matter how you define it, feminism is not millenia old.

Once again, you have been stupid, offensive and a total jerk. Oh and did I mention ignorant?

I know a lot of feminists who are anti circumcision for males and females. Actually I am one myself. In my unshaven glory :wink:

Dear God, it seems to have metastasized.

JDT - Forced sodomy is rape.

Again: Shut up, or fuck off. Thank you.

Nacho4Sara,

>But the line that a man crosses when he takes away a woman’s right to consent is something that is not arguable.<

What are you talking about? Can you please be more specific? Are you equating my criticisms of your feminist political leaders as support for the rape of women?

“Pussified?”

What, like comparing a man to the most beautiful (not to mention functional) part of the human body is an insult?

Fuck me running, miladdo, cut me off a big ol’ slice of that “pussification.” :rolleyes:

Choad.

Define pussified.

Then get the fuck away from this MB. You disgust me more than the member of my other MB who suggested homosexuals are messed up.

I’ll certainly give good ol’ Robby a call next time my sister tells me she’s been raped. Gonna believe a man who’s done research over a whimpering, crying woman who’s just been violated, right?

What about men who are “claiming” they were raped?

Prove your own worth before you go making claims about mine. At least I haven’t tried my level best to be an asshole in every thread I’ve posted in.

Why can’t you just be a good little boy and go play with explosives?

JDT please tell me how you would define forced sodomy of a male by another male. I would consider this rape would you?

yojimbo,

> JDT please tell me how you would define forced sodomy of a male by another male. I would consider this rape would you? <

You should ask an attorney. I doubt if it would be rape under the law. For a man to be raped, a woman has to use her vagina to cause penetration (except sometimes that is not even considered rape, go figure). My only point is that feminist leaders don't care about women or men. Men should stand up to these liars.

andros,

>“Pussified?” What, like comparing a man to the most beautiful (not to mention functional) part of the human body is an insult?<

Yeah, the men are pussified and the women are masculinized, sort of. The men can't stand up to the women because the men have been sexually mutilated. The woman boss the men around because the woman don't really have any use for a sexually mutilated man. Yeah, this is definitely an insult.

I’ve not followed any of the whole JDT, foreskin conspiracy threads to any great extent, but I just have to say, that is the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard.
Have a nice day.

I’m going to let others handle your other “points”, Jack.

This is such bullshit I can’t even think of something to say in reply except :wally.

You are a rare breed of human, Jack, and I dearly hope you don’t infect the gene pool any more than you already have.

I’m also glad you live in CA, if only for the fact that it’d take considerable planning and physical exertion to beat you to the bloody pulp others would so delight in seeing.

This is a definition from an online dictionary I found concerning rape:

This is Webster’s definition of rape:

Jack, unless you want to find a LEGAL definition that specifically refutes the definitions presented here, I think we must conclude that rape can encorporate your idea of what sodomy is.

Also, if we are to assume that women can only be raped vaginally, that means that they cannot be raped anally or orally. That means that men also cannot be raped anally or orally, for if they can, then the same standards must be applied to women. So…if men can’t be be raped, what happens to them?

Oh, in case you’re wondering, here’s the definition of male rape:

So basically you’re arguing about a definition that’s clearly wrong. I think I’ve well refuted that. Your rebuttal? I hope to see a legal definition in your response.
Your other point is that a good deal of women cry rape when they haven’t been raped. Well, considering I’ve managed to change your definition of what is or isn’t rape, I think your numbers (not that you had any) should lower considerably. Or maybe you’re trying to refute the 2% number. Well, I’ve seen some information on that, but I’m sure as hell not doing your research for you. Show me proof that those evil liberal feminists are corrupting the women of the world and forcing them to falsly cry rape. Give me a reason to believe that women should be considered liars first.

Basically your logic works out to this: Neo-Nazis hate Jews. If someone accuses a Jew of doing something wrong, they must either be a Neo-Nazi or have been corrupted by their thinking.

is laughing too hard to respond properly

Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you.
Maybe some have overcompensated, but that is such a horrible allegation. Go back to “studying” your penises and leave us alone.

From that thread:

You slay me JDT, you really do. I’ve been with many a men whom are circumsized and have had my fair share of orgasms…mind blowing orgasms mind you. Oh and yes, I have been with many men, I am 32 single and have no desire to settle down, ever. So call me a slut, I don’t give a shit, I know what it’s like to have mind blowing sex with a man who is, in your words, “mutilated”. Oh and yes I have been with women as well, but I stay with men because I get more out of the experience than I do with women…although some men need to learn to kiss like a woman. I digress.

As far as your whole outlook on human sexuality, please take it to writing some late 18th century textbook. Your thoughts and views of sexuality are meant for days when men earned all the pay and women were worth less than the cattle they tended.

I don’t know why people give you much thought but when the words are written you sure come off as the biggest jackass I have ever come across in a message board. Shit, even those under-sexed, over-hormoned teenage boys in AOL chat rooms have more knowledge about the woman and pleasing a woman.

As for your definition of sodomy here’s the dictionary version:

sod·om·y
n.

1. Anal copulation of one male with another.
  2. Anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.
  3. Copulation with an animal.

You dumbass, get up on your terms of those things sexual. Before you open your mouth, or keyboard in this instance, you need to get off your ass and actually have some sex in order to have an opinion. Oh and Rosie Palm doesn’t count.

Barron’s Law Dictionary says in part:

Sodomy: Crime against nature; made a felony in the early sixteenth century by statute and thus considered a common law felony in the United States. It was originally only an ecclesiastical offence. Sodomy includes both bestiality and buggery [copulation per anus] and in many jurisdictions has been expanded to cover other acts of unnatural sexual intercourse.

Rape: common law meaning for unlawful sexual intercourse with a female person without her consent. Mot states have replaced the common law rape definitions with “sexual assault” statutes. The sexual assault statutes are generally gender neutral (indicating that both the actor and the victim can be either male or female) and provide that it is a crime to knowingly cause another person to engage in a sexual act by force or threat.

iampunha,

> I’m also glad you live in CA, if only for the fact that it’d take considerable planning and physical exertion to beat you to the bloody pulp others would so delight in seeing. <

Yes, he wants to impulsively have a fight with me (circumciser is going to take a swing at me, oh man). That's what I mean by pussification. That's the kind of behavior that I expect from an very ill raised (AKA American) woman. Women behave like that because they are raised by pussified men like you !