Jews Rule the World and Run the Media? I WISH!

PUTRAJAYA, Malaysia (AP) - Malaysia, faced with angry criticism from the United States and Europe over comments made at an Islamic summit, apologized Friday for “any misunderstanding” over Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad’s assertion that Jews rule the world. Mahathir told leaders of the 57-nation Organization of the Islamic Conference, the world’s largest Muslim grouping, that “Jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them.” The speech drew immediate criticism from Israel and other countries and raised fears that it could fan violence against Jews. But it got a standing ovation from the kings, presidents, sheiks and emirs—including key U.S. allies—gathered in Malaysia’s capital, Putrajaya. Asked by the AP whether he thought the speech was anti-Semitic, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said: “I don’t think so.”

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 16 — A senior editor at The New Republic has published a column on the Internet that deplores the violence in the film “Kill Bill” and criticizes Harvey Weinstein, the co-chairman of Miramax, which released the film, and Michael Eisner, chairman of the Walt Disney Company, as “Jewish executives” who “worship money above all else.”

—Hmmppphh. So if we run the world, and the media, howcum I’m stuck in this lousy magazine copy-editing job, and can’t even find a decent pair of winter boots? Fine job of running the world that is! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to get some Christian baby-blood to make borscht with (I don’t know where they got the idea we use that for matzoh!).

Eve, if you don’t hush up, you’ll spoil everything.

And you won’t get any more World Domination™ royalty checks.

I found out a couple years ago I have a Jewish ancestor, and it purely maternal links to that ancestor. By tradition, that should make me Jewish.

So why haven’t I been invited into the cabal? Why am I still unemployed? Do I need to get horns implanted in my skull or something? Or do they grow naturally from drinking enough of Christian blood? Eve, can you post your borscht recipe?

I just like to say here that I too whis that Jews really ran the world for two reasons.

First of all, on the face of things they don’t seem to be doing any worse that the people who are supposed to be in charge (it looks exactly the same to me).

Secondly, all the Jewish people I’ve met have been perfectly wonderful people, including my brothers girlfriend. (Frankly, she’s too good for him.)

Finally, if Jews ran the world, all I’d have to do is kiss Jewish butt and I could have a chushy job.

Alas, no.

What nonsense.

If Jews ruled the world, do you think it would be run this badly? I don’t think so – ergo, the Jews do not rule the world.

And maybe I could get someone to teach me to spell and count.

:smack:

As a white college educated heterosexual male 20-45 I was under the impression that I was the Man and controled the world. Now I find out that Jews rule the world too? I think we world dominators need to get together for a division of power thing.

I always thought you ate the whole baby!

:smack:

Of course, Harvey Weinstein and Michael Eisner are Jewish executives who worship money above all else. The problem is that the operative descriptor in these cases is “executive,” not “Jewish.” It’s funny how people like Jack Welch or Rupert Murdoch or Bill Gates or Sam Walton are never described as “Christian executives,” or “atheist executives,” or whatever.

Exactly. If the editor could show that Weinstein and Eisner’s worship of money had anything to do with their Jewishness, he’d have a point. If he can’t show that, he’s an antisemite.

And I don’t think Jews have a chance of running the world as long as the secret left-handed cabal is in control; we’re way too devious and subtle to let anyone else take over. Why, we’re so subtle, you probably think this is a joke.

Daniel

I don’t have time to read this thread, and only quickly scanned the title, but here’s my two cents:

I don’t think they rule any world. They just deal in used droids and say things like “Outini!” and “Bobbit. Bobbit!”

Disgusting joke imminent:

That would be those Native American Jews, who use every part of the baby.
let’s see how many stereotypes we can satirize in one post!

What was really funny was Mathahir blames Jews for such abominations as “human rights” and “democracy”.

THE BASTARDS!!!

An antisemite on the editorial staff of the New Republic? Never…

My boss reads that fucking tripe.

Anyways, since I’m not a teenager anymore, I realize that I in fact do not run the world. It’s a hard pill to swallow :smiley: I wish my people did rule the world, then I’d be guaranteed something other than the $12/hr. I make and the 2 years it took to find a job this good.

Sam

Blast it, I knew Muhammad was going to be a problem.

I’ll get Eisner to feature a Malaysian hero in the next Disney film, that’ll quiet him down.

Hmmm… Was it unbaptized Christian baby blood? Gotta be baby blood if you wanna get it right.

. . . It comes in Baptized, Unbaptized, and Lo-Fat.

Damnit, I’m Jewish and ‘The Man’, and I’m -still- not getting my damn checks! What the hell? :smiley:

Here is Michael Easterbrook’s apology in The New Republic. (It looks like it will scroll off in a few days.)

While the apology has spin written all over it, I think he makes a case that he had not set out to describe greed as a Jewish trait. (It was still a really stupid comment.)

I went looking for the original article to see what, exactly, was said and in what context. I went directly to the source, www.tnr.com and searched for “Harvey Weinstein”. The first matching article was this: (disclaimer: I’ve apparently been living in a bubble, because I not only never got the memo that said I, a Jew, ruled the world, nor have I received one, single, solitary World Domination™ royalty check, but I’m also completely unfamiliar with The New Republic. For all I know it is entirely dedicated to anti-semitic hate speech and the following is a disingenuous attempt at spin. However, I thought it might be worth noting…

Anyway, I’m still waiting on that check!