JFK: Reloaded- a short review of a weird... game, I guess.

That was my idea for JFK Reloaded II.

Seems a little dull; how about “JFK II: Son of JFK”, in which you try to steer a plane into the ocean before Jr. can bail out? Or “The Curse of JFK”, in which you attempt to wipe out the enitre Kennedy bloodline in a series of ever-more outlandish “coincidence” deaths? Or “The Return of JFK”, where zombie-JFK lurches across the landscape towards a frantically-reloading Oswlad, while it chants “Ask noooot what your country can do for yooooou…Braaaainns”.

My God, I’m going to Hell.

My history of that day is pretty hazy: where was LBJ?

I was morbidly amused by shooting the president in the groin. Also, when the SS agent jumps on the back of JFK’s car, it looks like he’s pushing it. Shooting him and making him knock over bike cops was also weirdly hilarious.

According to the Wikipedia article on the assassination, he was two cars behind JFK.

How about “Kennedy Racers?” You can play as JFK’s limo and try to avoid being shot, see if you can survive the Chappaquiddick Stunt Circuit with Ted, and the newest level, “Pat Kennedy’s Drowsy DC Drivin’.” (Save me a spot, Happy- I’m going with you.)

Speaking of brains, sometimes if you shoot Kennedy in the head, you can see his brain through the hole that was made. Pretty gruesome.

GREATEST GAME EVER!

Gah, I’m struggling to hit JFK unless I shoot the driver first. What I found was that you can, while reviewing your shots, look as if you’re the bullet.

So awesome.

I was thinking Lincoln: Reloaded

Admittedly, it would be much easier.

“RFK Reloaded” might be interesting. (Isn’t one of the theories about the odd ballistics is that his own guards accidentally shot him during the scuffle with Sirhan?)

You could probably do JPK: Reflown easy enough. Wouldn’t be too hard on your graphics card, either.

'Course, it’s all moot for me until if and when I upgrade to an Intel Mac. :smack: :frowning:

Shouldn’t the sequel be JFK: Revolutions? :smiley:

I played this a while back.

Killing Kennedy is easy, but had a hard time hitting the Govenor without killing him and without either of the ladies in the car.

How Oswald did it, I’ve got no clue.

Though one of the first times I did it, I hit the driver, the car got stopped and slammed into that fence to the left of where the motorcade turns. I think there was one time I hit one of the secret service agents who fell in front of the car and prevented it from proceeding forwards.

I hit the driver and the limo careened off wildly, across Main and Commerce streets, up the far grassy knoll, and caught some serious Dukes of Hazzard air time before (presumably)landing in the Post Office’s parking lot.

I can’t believe I’m writing this as advice, but here is where the back-to-throat wound occurred. It’s actually in the middle of the back between the shoulders. Most people, when thinking of a throat wound, would mistakenly aim higher at the back of the neck.

Position of presidential limousine at Zapruder frame 222, one frame before the first bullet that hit the president. Note that the crown of tree is still visible at the bottom of the scope.

Correction to my post #20 above: at Zapruder frame 225, the distance from the rifle to President Kennedy was 190.8 feet. (The president was first hit between frames 223 and 224.) At Zapruder frame 313, the fatal head shot, the distance from the rifle to the president was 265.3 feet.

If you shoot the driver he will sometimes just stop the car. This is really quite funny as the passengers just sit there. The gov. still turns around and looks back at the President. In fact they all just sit there waiting to be shot.

However sometimes, the driver floors it and goes in a striaght line from where ever he is. Once I hit him and turned and drove across the Plaza and jumped the freeway, tossing out the passengers at the apex of the jump just before they all disappeared over the hill.

Walloon, where would Jack Valenti be in the motorcade? How many cars behind the president, which seat?

Jack Valenti was six cars behind the presidential limousine. His advertising and political consulting agency was in charge of the press during President Kennedy’s visit to Texas. With him in the vehicle were Evelyn Lincoln, the President’s secretary; Pamela Tunure, secretary to Jacqueline Kennedy; and Liz Carpenter, staff director for Lady Bird Johnson.

The vehicle that Valenti and the others were on was actually a city bus. See pages 46-47 of this interview with Valenti (PDF document).

Sorry, that’s actually an interview with Marie Fehmer Chiarodo, who was President Johnson’s personal secretary. She was also on the bus with Valenti and the others.

A bus does appear under some circumstances but they only appear to have a driver and no passengers.

I’ve seen (and killed) some passengers on the bus.