Joe Biden promises us The President has a big.......stick

Hear it here

“… If you know what I mean,” the vice president continued as some in the crowd began to look uncomfortable. “It’s like that thick.”

I guess it’s better than Ann Romney saying you need to unzip her husband to prove he’s not actually stiff. :eek:

[Madeline Kahn] “It’s twoo, it’s twoo!” [/Madeline Kahn]

How soon we forget.

I keep waiting for the Obama campaign to announce that Joe Biden has been sent to a nice farm upstate, darling.

I watched the speech-Biden is so stupid he didn’t realize WHY the crowd was laughing at him.:smiley:
The man is stupid beyond belief-this guy shouldn’t be town dog catcher, let alone VP.
At least Cheney has a functioning brain.

Put Cheney’s brain together with Biden’s heart and you’ll have made one whole person!

(I actually think that Biden has a perfectly good brain, but I couldn’t resist the setup.)

Actually, if you have a guy that dumb, VP is safest place to put him. He can do less damage there. Remember, before this, he was a Senator.

The problem with Cheney is had no heart and Bush had no brain. All they need was a lion and lost, Midwestern farmgirl and they could have saved Oz.

I think the level of responsibility is about the same.

I love Joe Biden. He’s a walking Onion article.

Saw that last night and had to wonder if that was on purpose. It got his otherwise not-terribly-notable speech into the news, didn’t it?

Some of my favorite Biden quotes:

“Look, John’s last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs.” --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008

“His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she’s- wait- your mom’s still- your mom’s still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul.” --Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

“A successful dump!” --Joe Biden, explaining his whereabouts (dropping deadwood at the dump) to the reporters outside his home, Wilmington, Del., Aug. 20, 2008

No the best one: “It’s a big fuckin’ deal.”

Obama: “I spoke with Mr. Biden this morning, and he assured me that I have a very large penis. He said it was mammoth, dinosauric, and absolutely dwarfed his penis, which, he assured me, was nearly microscopic in size. My penis, he said, was most likely one of the biggest on the planet. I applaud Mr. Biden in his honesty. Thank you.”

The best part is that he thinks the Onions’ Biden articles are hilarious.