Join the XFL Pick'Em: Even a monkey could do this

Okay, I created a Yahoo Pick’Em league. This is a confidence league where you choose the winner of each of the four weekly games. All you have to do is pick who is going to win (a monkey would probably be better at this that a human) and assign confidence values. It’s pretty damn easy, so just sign up and do it. FIRST GAME IS IN FOUR DAYS, so sign up soon!

In order to join the group, just go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/extreme, sign up and choose to Join a Private Group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information…

Group ID#: 4798
Password: cecil

Please use your SDMB somewhere in your “team” name so we know who’s who! See you there!

I made a team about 1 or 2 weeks ago. I’ll join up. As I’ve already said 5 times, the Chicago Enforcers are practicing at our high school’s backup field. If they’re any indication of the quality of the sport, I shed a tear for the league.

I’m in! :slight_smile:

We have 5 people who have joined, still plenty of spots left and plenty of time to join!

11 Guys Named Moe here. This should be interesting…

Any folks in this Pick 'Em league who’s also in the Fantasy XFL league on Sandbox? I can’t tell…

I recognize one name.

This will be fun. :slight_smile:

BTW - Hey Idiotboy- Your band's CD **rocks!!**

I listen to it all the time... any more?

<hijack in progress>

Hey smug! Glad you’re enjoying it! :smiley:

We’re gonna try to get into the studio this spring…so the new CD entitled “7 Guys, 13 Nipples” should be out no later than July…You’ll know when it comes out. I’ll post a thread or two when it happens…

</hijack moves into another jurisdiction>

<return of the hijack>

We may have a few shows in Canada in August at the Warped Tour…I’ll keep ya informed on that, too…

[post]I remembered correctly that you live in Canada, RIGHT?[/post] :smiley:

</hijack go bye-bye>

But, how the hell do they score in the XFL? I don’t exactly know what to put for the finals…but I’ll just venture a guess for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

idiotboy If your band’s “Warped Tour” plays in Edmonton, Alberta let me know. I’ll buy ya a real beer. :wink:

I've got my picks in!

**monkeylucifer** It's pretty much the same, but they cannot kick the convert after a touchdown.
(Like the 2-pt conversion but for only one point.)

That is my understanding.
Other rules differences are here at the bottom left...

http://www.xfl.com

Good luck everybody!

Spooje2001 is signed up!

We have ten signed up, still two days until kickoff!