Jukeball! Let's take our flame war here!

Well, FWIW, Blackeyes, I don’t think you’re an ignorant asshole, but when somebody posts a “What do you think of my sig?” thread in ATMB, I tend to assume that he’s just testing his sig, not that he really wants anybody’s input, but if he posts it in MPSIMS, that’s different.

Jukeball, for future reference, nobody really cares all that much what anybody puts in their sigs, okay? Sigs are purely personal and you can have whatever you want in it, no matter how trite someone else may think it is.

<< goes off to nominate this thread for this month’s “Tempest in a Teapot” award >>

Here’s what’s a stake, guys: First Prize.

So see if you can pump up the Triviality volume a bit, and who knows, you might take it home!

:smiley:

People, please

It’s Grammar !

Mr. Grammar !

Not grammer

That’s the original response. Now, after I’ve corrected it (because Jukeball was so enthusiastic towards the idea):

Wow. What a difference.

*I could not make heads or tail out of that sentence.
Whoo. My very first flame war. Exciting. But I think I should stop, as the whole thing was stupid to begin with. Unless you, Jukeball, want to take the high road (:rolleyes: ) and correspond with me in private.

Actually, it is Mr. Grammer…if you’re referring to Kelsey. :slight_smile:

And am I alone in wanting to know what this cliched and ultra long sig line was originally? The suspense is terrible!!

You are not alone.

Esprix

I shall now take this opportunity to test my own signature.

That’s a very nice signature, Bryan Ekers.

Trouble is, I don’t think th’ mods take too kindly to all your good references being in one (counting 9 lines there) sig, Bryan Ekers. Hope you’re just kidding. Or you move fast before the mods see it.

Well, that’s why I only use it when the signature itself is part of the joke, i.e. my pathetic need to have my ego boosted by others.