Just how romantic are you?

Another online quiz!

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/romance3_switch.jsp

It seemed to peg me pretty well:

Okay, so you’re not a die-hard romantic who carelessly tosses around loving words, hopeful promises, and doting acts, but you do a pretty great job of expressing your loving feelings. Couplehood suits you to a T, and you like coming up with new, creative, non-mushy ways of showing your sweetie how you feel. You know very well that there are other ways to show love, respect, and admiration besides all that flowery mumbo-jumbo. Basically, you’re passionately romantic without being excessively sentimental — practical, but also sweet and sensitive. Because no matter what, it’s very important to you that your partner understands how much you care about him — you love how close you feel to him when you tell and show him what’s in your heart.

Ok, I took it. I got the same results that you did. Since I’m single, is that good or bad?

Make way for a true romantic! Your thoughts are full of sugar and spice and everything that makes love so nice. It’s a lucky guy who finds his way to your arms.

:smiley:

My results (a 3.5±-must’ve been the flowers at work combo)

*You just love to love, don’t you? We can tell that you’re a die-hard romantic who appreciates the deep sentiment that
loving, meaningful words and actions bring to life. Love and romance go hand-in-hand for you, so you adore pouring on the
terms of endearment, the hopeful promises, and the doting acts you think your gal deserves. Whether you’re in an
idealistic and caring mood or being sweet, playful, and impulsive, you’re a giving partner who’s eager to express how
excited you are about your relationship. For you, love is all about sharing your feelings and making your significant other
feel cherished. After all, the more often you reassure her of the strength of your emotions, the better, right? And you love
tapping your creative side to express how much she means to you and how important you think her needs are.
Congratulations, fella, you really know how to celebrate your love. *

Kinda makes ya wanna squirm. I’ll never admit to my romantic leanings!!

Hmmmmm.

O

vidi vici veni!

Okay, so you’re not a die-hard romantic who carelessly tosses around loving words, hopeful promises, and doting acts, but you do a pretty great job of expressing your loving feelings…
Guess that’ll do… :slight_smile:

Bring it on. 4.5 out of 5 for a guy.

Now I have to go get the flowers arranged for Valentine’s Day.

I’m die hard romantic. Won’t my girlfriend be excited? I think I will go suprise her with flowers at work while telling her “I love you” in baby talk!

VB makes the dinner. Steak, sauteed mushrooms and onions, baked potato. corn. salad.
He opens the bottle of rose to let it breath for a minute and breaks out the glasses. He puts some JT on the stereo and turns it low. he turns down the torchiere in the livingroom, and pushes the furniture back against the walls, leaving room for slow dancing. The single spot light shining on the table gleams off the silverware and crystal, laid perfectly on the white damask table cloth. He lights the tapers, and lays a single red rose on her plate, next to the black velvet box containing the diamond and saphire tennis bracelet she has been wanting.

In the bedroom, the candles are lit, and the covers pulled back. Various body oils are laid out, for that backrub later, along with a new nightgown of shimmering burgundy silk.

Taking one last look around, VB sits down and awaits the arrival of that wonderful Lady…

Howzat? :slight_smile:

Wow, I must have forgotten how mushy I can get…

You just love to love, don’t you? We can tell that you’re a die-hard romantic who appreciates the deep sentiment that loving, meaningful words and actions bring to life. Love and romance go hand-in-hand for you, so you adore pouring on the terms of endearment, the hopeful promises, and the doting acts you think your gal deserves. Whether you’re in an idealistic and caring mood or being sweet, playful, and impulsive, you’re a giving partner who’s eager to express how excited you are about your relationship. For you, love is all about sharing your feelings and making your significant other feel cherished. After all, the more often you reassure her of the strength of your emotions, the better, right? And you love tapping your creative side to express how much she means to you and how important you think her needs are. Congratulations, fella, you really know how to celebrate your love.
Now if there were only someone to be my object of affection IRL…<sigh>

Same result as zyada :slight_smile:

I ended up right in the middle. I’m not a hearts and flowers type, but I’ll do.:slight_smile:

Ok, Ok, I don’t even need to take the test. I know I’m a sap for the romance stuff, the more the better, IMO. Now, to just get Mr Bear to recognize his full potential as a romantic, and I’ll have it made. He’s off to a fine start, since coming home, I must say.
Oh, and VB, my buddy, I only have one thing to say.

WOW. It’s easy to see why you’ve kept Mrs. Blue happy all these years.
Of course, now your daughters will be spoiled, and expect the same from their dates. I hope you wrote up a ‘How To’ to give to their dates when the time comes. :wink: <will that be when they’re 25 or 30?>

Ummmm…35. Maybe. But first the dates gotta get past the Springfield and the katana. :smiley:

“Pretty slick, Mr. Right. You definitely earn an honorary Casanova award. But it couldn’t hurt to brush up in a couple of spots… Get to the bottom of your romantic nature.”

Hey, I’m all for “brushing up” on my romance, but it would probably work out a little better with an actual partner!!

It seems that I am a true romantic too. I love doing those special things for my guy, to bad he lives so far away.But wait until he gets the flowers and card.(hope that will let him know how much he means to me:)

No doubt! I haven’t seen your ‘new’ Springfield yet, but it sounds most daunting. And, your katana will for sure give any guy pause. :eek:

But 35? Even I’m not that bad! :stuck_out_tongue:
And, maidenunicorn, you always have been a romantic. And I know who you’re talking about! :wink: I’m sure he’ll like them too. :slight_smile:

I say excuse me after burping and I don’t mind sleeping on the wet spot. What’s that get me?

Someone who better have a great sense of humor!

:wink: