Just where is the G-Spot??

Cold, you’re in Amsterdam, don’t pretend that there’s not a hooker under your desk right now giving you a hummer.

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

Officegirl, no real man would ask for directions but some of us still manage to find it. I knew I was onto something when she broke my glasses - and nearly my head.

It’s your fault that I have no one to blame but myself.

3-1/2 hours later, and NTG is still gone. Someone better call the paramedics.

It is too clear, and so it is hard to see.

I can’t get much oomph out of my spot when I try to manipulate it myself. I need someone else’s fingers in there to do the trick (so to speak). Sort of like that ‘why can’t you tickle yourself?’ thing.

Cyan

actually i can tickle myself…

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

Rules of Byzantine complexity?

I still haven’t heard from any woman who didn’t have a G-spot. So you all have them, and can find them? Don’t be shy now. You can e-mail me privately if you’re too embarrassed. I won’t tell.

…Must be something about this message board…

It is too clear, and so it is hard to see.