Justin Bieber arrested for DUI, drag racing

Whatever the Osmond Family has done, it does not warrant such punishment.

and they’re the ones in prison :smack:

I’ve been having a lot of trouble telling those two apart lately.

Have they ever been seen together? :smiley:

Eh, its not like non-wealthy 19 year-olds never get arrested for similar issues (granted, usually they’re arrested in less fancy cars).

Back when he was first making his claim to fame, I was going to start a thread titled: How long before Justin finds himself in rehab? I wound up not doing it because I thought, Nah, he’s such a nice kid.

What a little turd.

Bet his mom is really kicking herself now for handing her son over to a Jewrecord company. Argh!

Why is being a full-time musician not a real job? He could be plowing himself into his work, he got arrested because he’s not.

“Popping anti-depressants”? :dubious:

That ain’t workin’, that’s the way you do it; money for nothin’ and chicks for free.

It’s not much of a surprise that he behaves like this. From a young age he has been surrounded by people who only view him as an ATM machine. The only guidance they offer is to make sure his behavior will continue to generate the most revenue possible. If he had an accident in that race and could never perform again and lost all his money, would any of his “friends” stick around? I doubt it.

It’s easy to say you don’t like him, but he’s really a brand created by corporations. Who knows who the real Justin Bieber is? It’s like a form of brainwashing growing up in that environment. Hopefully he finds out who he really is before he crashes completely.

He’s been living in a bubble since he hit it big 6 years ago. By now, he’s surrounded by employees. Probably his parents also. So there isn’t anybody in his orbit who will say “No” to him. At least, nobody that he’ll listen to. And even non-famous non-wealthy 19 year olds think they’re indestructible. This particular incident is less than a bump in the road to him. Thankfully, it’s just a bump in the road and not a person he drove over. But he’s young and wealthy. He’s got time to kill someone.

It’s nothing we haven’t seen before.

Bangkok has him now.

What sort of mad man would rent him a Lamborghini?

You’ve got a point there. I doubt an American would convicted of a felony on this (this sort of offense is what diversion is all about - this isn’t Phil Spector we’re talking about here), but his alien status makes it another ball game.

Good one.

Good point, considering his age and lack of a drivers license. He must have put down one hell of a deposit - I don’t think he’s insurable without a license, either.

Might be a lease. Saying it’s a rental is a good way to torque the story, even if it didn’t need torquing.

I just hope that he doesn’t join Club 27 about 8 years early.

Well at least he hasn’t driven a car into a swimming pool or run over his chauffeur yet.

I heard they had problems getting him out of his car seat.