Kanye West signals intent to run for presidency

According to wikipedia:

• Qualified for presidential ballot access (seven states): 49 electoral votes – Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Utah, Vermont[108][109][110]
  • Presidential ballot access pending verification (four states): 34 electoral votes – Minnesota, Tennessee, Virginia

He’s on the ballot in Minnesota.

He’s on the ballot in Tennessee.

He’s suing to get on the ballot in Wisconsin.

They said that he would be on the ballot across a vast swathe of America, but instead it will only be half-vast.

An interesting overview of his campaign to date, and where it might be headed:

The irony is that Kanye might end up on the ballot in mostly republican states, potentially hurting Trump more than Biden.

Is his campaign slogan “No one man should have all that power… except me!:grin:

Now folks are suing in Virginia to keep Kanye off the ballot:

Arizona, too:

The Arizona judge has said no to Mr. West:

The article also details that a judge in Virginia said no:

So far West’s candidacy seems to be just as destructive to Trump as it would be to Biden.

I’ve thought so too, asahi.

A legal firm representing Kanye in his lawsuits to get on state ballots, is sending out lies in the form of absentee ballot applications to voters in swing states. The flyers lie negatively about Biden positions and positively about Individual 1 positions.
Pennsylvania: Political group tied to Kanye West campaign law firm sent misinformation on Biden with mail-in ballot applications to battleground state voters | CNN Politics?

Kanye is appealing the Arizona ruling and has filed to be on the ballot in Kentucky.

And now he’s on the ballot in Mississippi:

But he’s off the ballot in Arizona:

Kanye walks on water.

Kanye’s mental health is suffering again. He just threw a Grammy award into the toilet and peed on it.

If someone (reliably) reported seeing Kanye do that, it would be a mental health issue.

But if Kanye filmed himself doing it for the purpose of putting the video online, that is, arguably, an artistic statement.

(I’m not fan of Kanye and do believe he has mental health issues. But this is on a par with Beyonce smashing cars with a baseball bat–a problem if she did it off-camera, but “art” since she did it for a music video.)