karma is a knife welding cock (of the avian kind)

Man stabbed to death by cockfighting bird

Later the rooster was seeing coating the man in 11 herbs and spices.

On one hand It’d been better if they saved him, and he saw the light and went on to live a good lfie, but on the other hand who am I to question karma for animal abusers? Maybe jackasses like that have it coming.

Right calf? What the hell did the rooster sever that would cause him to bleed out that quickly?

But anyway…Go, Cocks!

There’s some major blood vessels. The calf is an oxygen hungry muscle when you’re running.

But indeed.
Cocks, sticking it to The Man!

Justice served.

With a side of cole slaw and a biscuit.

Chickens can weld now? Crafty little buggers.

They’re letting them be rogues in the next patch. Wait’ll you see them DUAL WIELD!

You forgot the main part of the dish: veal.

So now we know why the chicken crossed the road.

Well well well… a prodigal rooster.

Good for the rooster.

I lived in Tulare county for about 6 years. I was a cashier, and saw, at least a few dozen times, someone (always or almost always Mexican - Tulare is 50.77% Hispanic, most of that Mexican. Just saying, feel free to flame my racist cracker ass) wearing a hat that simply said “cock fight,” with a picture of a rooster on the front.

Cultural norm or not, I have no sympathy.

Joe

I saw this cock stabbing story today and thought back to the guy that got sliced up by a cock with razors. He died and this is the first of two deaths by fighting cocks in two weeks that has been in the news. The razor fighting cock is on the lose and could shred anybody that runs across it. Let’s hope a tiger finds it first.

The story I read about this pointed out that the coroner ruled the death “accidental”. I would have argued for “natural”–if you strap a blade to a chicken’s claw, it’s pretty natural that he’ll stab you with it.

I wish we had more options for manner of death, like “karma”. Or “dumbass”.

If anyone wants a user name change, how about “Cock with a Knife”? It would go well with “Monkey with a Gun”.

I heard this story on the news this morning while I was getting dressed, and I said, “What?..oh. Wait, what?”

Obviously, this made me think of an armed chicken standing over a man in a chair saying, “Say ‘what’ again, bawka-bawka! I dare you! I double dare you!” Then stabbing him in the leg.

This story makes no sense. How can you die from a stab wound to the calf? I don’t care if the bird did get a major blood vessel. What did the guy (and his friends or at least bystanders) do? Just stand around watching the blood pour out? No one applied pressure?

It makes no sense. There must be more to it.

Its also kind of shady that they didnt say anything about cause of death in the video.

I will stab in the calf the first person to make a “fowl play” pun.

My understanding if the femoral artery is severed a person can bleed to death very quickly.

From the story:

"Jose Luis Ochoa, 35, was declared dead in hospital where he arrived some two hours after being injured.

The coroner’s report said he had suffered an accidental “sharp force injury” to his right calf.

It was not immediately clear if a delay in seeking medical attention was a factor in the death."