Kellibelli is a maladjusted, ignorant fool

Sanibael blathered:

Zette, it’s Sanibel, not Sanibal. A little respect, please. This is, after all, General Quest… Oh, never mind. You stupid bastard

Hmmmmmm…I don’t get it, but-
I think you meant bitch, but I’m not really sure…Have a nice day anyway…
(man is this place getting weird or what?? They’re coming out of the friggin’ woodwork!)

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
Emo Philips (stolen from matt’s webpage)

Zette, once they get some new video games, they’ll go away. Maybe.

In the meantime, don’t sweat it, hon.

I feel sorry for people who don’t drink, because when they get up in the morning,
that’s as good as they’re going to feel for the rest of the day.

Ahem, first of all, Chief…What kind of sicko are you that you feel your knapsack needs to be patted as a means of expression of worth…can’t you stow your gear well enough on your own? :slight_smile:
SanibelMan, you will get your front padded just as soon as you stuff a sock down the front of your shorts…not the rear, that looks disgusting, rather than amusing.

GDRLH.

>>Being Chaotic Evil means never having to say your sorry…unless the other guy is bigger than you.<<

—The dragon observes

Zette,
Can I call a truce? I’ve had one hell of a day, I’m tired, and in no mood to argue with you or anyone. I really like your opinions, and really, I have no beef with you. So, truce? :slight_smile:

patted. I meant patted.

[sigh] Goodnight…

“I like Florida; everything is in the eighties. The temperatures, the ages, and the IQs.”
– George Carlin

Sanibel…you wont get a flame from me at this time…BUT if I see any more of these loosers and they claim to be pals of yours…prepare to be roasted… :wink:

Katy…whaddya mean “used to be”…
I am still nice…snif

et tu, okatym? Et tu?

Kelli( the ignorant maladjusted fool )

Sanibel,
Out of deep respect for you, I even double checked the spelling of your name this time :slight_smile:
I have no problem with you. My post was meant in jest. Next time I’ll write “Ha, ha, ha!” to make myself clearer. Have a nice day.

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
Emo Philips (stolen from matt’s webpage)

Kelli:
As much I’ve disliked your relentless flaming of those unfortunate fellows, I still can’t find it within myself to dislike you. It would be like saying I don’t like golden retriever puppies; They’re annoying as hell, have sharp little teeth, chew up anything they can, but they’re so damn cute that you can’t help but like them.

Now although I’m not certain that you’re cute, there is something redeeming about you that I’ll call cuteness(until you flame me).

Down girl, down. :wink:

-Katy

excited, kelli leaps up at katy and happily licks her face…

What the fuck??

This is the Pit!

Let me feel the hate.
Love ya to bits, Kelli. You’re cuter than a handful of buttons.
Shit. Now you’ve got me doing it.

According to the Pope, a woman can be a saint, but not a priest.

GuanYu posted 09-29-1999 02:36 PM

If this is meant to be whining, congrats: you succeeded. If you were trying to convince us that you have a legitimate concern, quoting Kelli without even providing context is hardly the way to do it. If you're going to start an entirely new thread instead of complaining in the original thread, the very least you could would be to provide a link.

Well gee, that’s really specific.

-Ryan
" ‘Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity. Their content did not matter.’ " -Kurt Vonnegut, * Breakfast of Champions *

[Legal Notice]
As of this moment, I am not responsible for anything GuanYu says or does. I have advised him STRONGLY that he should just drop the matter and get to posting the question that he wanted to ask of the TM, but he insists on flaming many people that contributed to this thread, especially WallyM7 (who I thought made many valid points). I would like to let you all know that I am extremely sorry that I ever let him know of the SDMB, and I will never tell another “friend” about this board again.

I thought it would work… after all, no one has anything against Wordsmith (who, as I said posted the original message about him).

GuanYu is sitting next to me right now, and, after reading, said, “Are you finished writing, you spineless wimp?” So I guess you guys were right. :o :frowning:

I’m sorry. Sorry from the bottom of my “spineless” heart.
Please forgive me.
That is all.

“I like Florida; everything is in the eighties. The temperatures, the ages, and the IQs.”
– George Carlin

I forgive you.

Sometimes its hard to recognize a weenie, until it exposes itself.

‘Go on you’ will feel better once his pubic hair comes in.

Sanibel,

You sound like a pretty smart kid.

Stick around.

We like smart kids.

What we don’'t like are smartass kids.

According to the Pope, a woman can be a saint, but not a priest.

And you’re still calling him your friend?

Hello, Orkin?

Yes. We’re infested over here at the SDMB. Can you help us out?

No, not termites. Trolls. Young trolls. Young, annoying, randomly-posting, pernicious, necrotic, scabbed-over, cankerous Trolls.

Yeah, we’ve tried store bought solutions. Doc Fi was pretty good, but even his efficacy diminished with time. Doc Jackson gave it a shot. Now kellibelli is holding down the fort against their innundating masses. So can ya help us?

Troll bombs? No, never heard of them. What do they do. Will you have to tent the site?

Wow. Randomly generated flames, four-letter words and geneologic insults posted using a fourth grade vocabulary aimed at embarrassing them to such an extent that even though they lurk, they’d hesitate to post?

No. We don’t mind if they lurk. It’s possibly they could learn something and mutate into witty, irreverent, meaningful posters. Is there a way we could inhibit their posting until they’ve visites each board site 25 times?

No, huh? How 'bout forcing them to read the FAQs?

No guarantee, huh?

Well, why don’t you give it a try anyway. We’ll continue from here in our Quixotic efforts to erraticate them. If not maybe we can controll them to a certain extent. We’re thinking of opening another site on the board called “The Playpen”, but Mr. Roger’s mother grounded him and he isn’t allowed to be moderator.

Thanks for your time. Bye.