Kissing

kells!!!

The Canadian minx returneth!!!

Kissing (w/GBS of course) is a good thing. A very good thing. Morning pecks. G’nite busses. And passionate lib locks.

Much like wines, kissing comes in many varieties… and vintages.

Kissing is a mighty fine thing, yes. But…

I feel compelled to recall something said once on a sitcom: to guys, kissing is like the comedian who comes out before Pink Floyd goes on. It’s not that we don’t like the comedian…it’s just, that’s not why we bought the ticket…
(man, the women are gonna hammer me, but I don’t care. Bet they laughed.)

Most Definitely!

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

ChiefScott intones:

Libido locks? I like those, too!

Hi kelli!

The very best for me is that first kiss. You know, you both sorta move toward each other and your entire body is humming like mad… you never know what it will be like until your lips touch.

I haven’t had a really great kiss in a long time :frowning: but I’m sure there is a great pair of lips just waiting for me out there. Hopefully, they are attached to a face!

Best!
Byz

Welcome back, Kelli, how’s your Mom doing?

I remember (changing the subject back to the OP) a guy I met at Limelight (a then-trendy NY club) in the mid-'80s. Cute Wall Street type. Only met him that one night–don’t even know his name–but I still remember, 15 years later, his kisses, which melted the soles off my shoes.

Wonder whatever happened to him . . .

Hee! I laughed, Max…and it’s all in WHO you kiss, babe…

I remember my first (and only) kiss. Guy was a smoker, which was a turnoff…but DAMN, could he kiss. Melted on my front porch when he decided to kiss me one night. (We had been friends for a year) Then the kisses stolen in the hallway at school the next day…of course, I later found out he was dealing drugs, and that was the end of that. Wonder where he is now…

“Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.” - George Carlin

smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch

Huh.Its been about 2 years since anyone(besides my son) has kissed me. Can’t remember!Wait till I get to the teeming millions 2000 get-together!I will make up for lost time. :wink:

The poster beneath me is not wearing pants!

GuanoLad: You realize if you do that phone sex thing that it will be men calling you, right?

Max-

“And after the show, you girls are still looking for the comedian. You know, we’re in the car, fighting traffic. Basically, just trying to stay awake.”

“Yeah, well, a little piece of advice. Bring back the comedian, or next time, you’ll find yourself listening to that album alone.”

“Are we still talking about sex?”

Then he said, “That is that.”
And then he was gone.
-Dr. Seuss, * The Cat in the Hat*

Jebediah: Yep, that’s what’s stopping me.

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat

Kissing is de-fucking-lightful!
Sure, I like all the other stuff, too…very much. But a good kiss is like that feeling just before orgasm…mmmmmmm, feels so good it’s excruciating.

And what’s all this about “kissing vs. sex”? Kissing is a big part of sex! If you don’t feel that way, you ain’t doing it right.

Well spoke Tennhippie, Dear Max, please have the grace to speak only for yourself. I have been to shows where the opener was the best part on more than one occasion. Besides, IMHO excellent kissing can happen when there’s no intention to move on to sex. All the parts can be enjoyed for themselves or as a part of the whole,
Larry

Sigh… kissing. There is nothing more erotic than a good, long, passionate kiss. Orgasms? Sure, I like those, but I can take care of that myself if need be. There is something about really good kissing that trancends all of that carnal pleasure stuff and puts it on an entirely new plane… I have to stop now, 'cause I’m starting to get really excited just thinking about it…

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

My girlfriend just went back to Atlanta for Thanksgiving with her family. I miss her already. Thanks a lot, guys.

It can be, but in my experience kissing is given too little priority in the ultimate quest for intercourse. Since I’ve been married for 10+ years, I find myself wanting to return to the days where intercourse was not a guaranteed thing, just so we could go back to necking for hours and hours.

My top three things in life:

1.hugs.
2.sex.
3. kissing.

And what a wonderful world it is when you can get all three at once!

Those long, slow kisses…with just a hint of tongue…tracing her lips…sucking on her tongue a little…nibbling on her lower lip…

OK, I’ll stop now. :smiley:

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Kissing was born when a mother would chew her food and drool it into the babys mouth.

The best kiss, the Marquis DeSade, of which one would not really like to read about. nuff said. :-0

Handy – I’ve run across that story, too. Interesting supposition but pretty much zero firm evidence. One could easily imagine a hslf dozen other theories or the origin of kissing which are equally plausible and equally without direct evidence.

Don’t even get me started on the “origins of human intelligence” stories. I mean, really, throwing rocks?!?!

The best lack all conviction
The worst are full of passionate intensity.